Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

against regulations
    => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

saved
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Divide and Conquer

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

radek
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Kendra

sigpic

Comment

Apophis
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Seth

sigpic

Comment

Heru'ur

Comment

Ra

sigpic

Comment

Army
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yu

sigpic

Comment

Using YU is repetitive and boring.

Comment

I know... I've been thinking about an alternative

sigpic

Comment

Good 'Y' posts are hard to find

sigpic

Comment

damn y(o)u...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X