X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Kidwizz
    ... oh crap... you mean that... that... THING (aka sil) has siblings... *runs for bunker* *locks it behind me*

oh and sil... your the n00b...
    Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy
    You guys must be glad you weren't in Perth on Boxing Day - we had 44.2 degrees - hottest on record, and we were the hottest capital city on that day IN THE FRAKKING WORLD!!!

had a barbecue on the pavement, actually...
    and Btw for the fahrenheit crew, 44.2 celsius equals 111.5 fahrenheit!!!

Comment

Evan Lorne
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Evan Lorne

Spoiler:
        ... oh crap... you mean that... that... THING (aka sil) has siblings... *runs for bunker* *locks it behind me*

You guys must be glad you weren't in Perth on Boxing Day - we had 44.2 degrees - hottest on record, and we were the hottest capital city on that day IN THE FRAKKING WORLD!!!

Comment

I would to go on like that, but to keep our brain alert
          Ellia
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

alien

Spoiler:

Comment

Naquadah generator
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Retu

Spoiler:

Comment

Utopian moon
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Nirti

Spoiler:

Comment

Iratus bug
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

come join word association too

Gravity

Spoiler:

Comment

(I just did )
                          Yu's homeworld
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Doci
                            sigpic

Comment

Imhotep
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

cool
                                planet

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X