Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to say Christopher Judge. Teal'c's stoicism is unmovable, and I know that this has to be difficult. This is a sign of a good actor, especially as Judge seems to be very affable in real life as shown on some dvd extras. The entire cast is great however, I just think that Judge does a very good job with a tough part.
    Sir, Request permission to beat the... out of this man"

Comment

I voted for Amanda as imho she can make you feel and draw you in without any lines just by looking at her face.
      RDA,CJ,MS,TR and DSD all have added to what is a very special show among so many run of the mill type of shows!
      ......TARA......

Comment

Going strictly on the work on Stargate, MS. Surprise, coming from me, huh? He extremely versatile. He can play nuts without overdoing it. He's been boyish, naive, wise, petulant, menacing, caring, ruthless, heartbroken. Sometimes a combination of 2 or more all in one episode. He has great chemistry with everyone.
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON NO QUESTION!!!!!!!! CHEERS!!

Comment

If Teryl Rothery were there it would have been a tough choice between her and Amanda Tapping; but she isn't, so AT get the cigar
            scarimor

Comment

Definitely Amanda Tapping. She got it all - brains, personality, looks, versatility. Need I say more.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

I voted AT. MS is a close second. RDA does what he does very well, but the range and versatility of AT and MS is amazing. From soldier Sam, to daughter Sam, angsty Sam, TBFTGOG Dr. Carter, Point of View Sam, RepliCarter, Jolinar, Geeky Sam, etc. each version is uniquely different and believable.

~I'm Just Sayin'~

Comment

stupid subscription post:

voted AT; honourables for CJ and CN.

Comment

This was a very very hard decision for me. Why? Because Daniel Jackson was the character that I fell in love with in the movie and I thought MS did an amazing job portraying the characteristics of Daniel that I adored from the movie. However, RDA is the actor who had me jumping up and down when I found out he was joining the cast. I've always loved RDA. I adore his humor and laid back style. CJ is wonderful to watch and I think he's done a fantastic job at making us care for this stoic character even though he is often under used in my opinion; but Amanda portrayed the character for whom I had the least amount of interest in when the show first started and due to her portrayal of Sam I have grown to love the character. I think MS, RDA, AT and CJ have all been brilliant over the years and I adore the chemistry they share together, but for me Amanda has done a superb job in spite of some of worst character storylines of the group and she did a phenomenal job with Replicarter and GeekSam. So while I would like to have voted for all four of the main characters, I give my vote to Amanda.
                    Last edited by ForeverSg1; 01 July 2006, 09:42 AM.

Comment

AT and RDA are both great. I think RDA doesn't get enough credit for his more subtle moments.

Comment

RDA, AT, MS and CJ are all great. What a great choice in a cast, if ten years is anything to go by.

The team hooked me, and I fell in love with all of them from the beginning. However, AT has been the reason why I continued watching even when I felt like the team was being chipped away, piece by piece.

She's why I'll continue watching the show until they do something drastically stupid - and maybe even beyond that point. I never thought my viewership would depend upon any one of these actors, but if it was going to be anyone, her presence would probably be the deciding factor for me. Never thought that'd be the case, but she's proven her worth in spades in my opinion.

So she gets my official vote, but for the record, all four of them rock.

Comment

AT first, then RDA very very VERY close second. maybe even tied, but Amanda's range is AMAZING. not just between different sams (in the sam scene, no less), but emotions. sometimes i think her silent is even better than CJs. always has some little look or expression to throw in, even if she's not the center of the scene. plus, she has to put up with more BS storylines (or lack there of) than RDA--who, admittedly, has earned his EP title. still, Chris Judge is incredible, especially in how he's developed Teal'c in the background over the years, probably without help (read: sometimes hindrance) from TPTB. CBs very strong, great even, but i could never get into her style (like Vala though, for the most part). MS, while i tend not to remember him as much after the ep is over, is usually a blast to watch. and, as others have said, Lifeboat. BBs never struck me as a strong actor, at least as the center of a scene. then again, my attention span isn't the world's longest.
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Oh, so difficult! I think with all the range that she's shown in such a small amount of time I'm going to have to come down on the side of Claudia Black.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson. It was his presence that drew me in and got me hooked to the series. I probably wouldn't have got into the Stargate TV show if RDA wasn't in the lead role.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson all the way!
                                For someone who act a certain way in 7 seasons (MacGyver) he somehow can act differently in another series for 8 seasons. That is an achievement that's very hard to compare to the other actors in SG-1.
                                Yes, MS/AT/CJ shine in several episodes, but when TPB gave an episode totally to RDA (Abyss), he just blow me away.
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X