Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I narrowed it down to four, but it wasn't easy---wow, so many great episodes to choose from!

Point of View -- I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record (for those of you who remember such things...), but the thing I appreciate most about Amanda's acting is her ability to slide from one personality to another with depth, ease and total believability. Really powerful acting here. If I were to pick one scene from this episode (and maybe from all seasons 1-8---hmmm...need to think about that) that packed the most punch, I'd go with the private scene between Jack and AR Sam in her room---maximum heartbreak....

Jolinar's Memories/The Devil You Know -- hard to pick one scene here. Amanda goes from strength to strength in these two episodes. Tenderness and concern for Jacob (and for Martouf's feelings when she has to tell him what Jolinar did to escape); courage and revulsion in confronting Binar (I think that was his name); pain under torture; relief and comfort in getting Jacob to safety (and the prospect of a father/daughter vacation)..... and all the conflicting emotions of having another person's memories to sort through and make sense of---Amanda was amazing....

Foothold -- Amanda does action and intrigue really well and I enjoyed watching Sam sound off at Maybourne and then watching Maybourne slowly reform his opinion of SG-1, thanks to Sam. This is one of my favorite overall episodes and Action Amanda is great to watch.....

Comment

Hey astrogeologist hope I didn't miss this weeks too!

I voted for Jolinar's Memories/The Devil You Know

AT never misses a beat......if the words don't convey the message her body language does!

Foothold

You can just feel Sam's exhaustion AT plays it so well.

Legacy

There is no doubt about Sam's feelings for Daniel and then later for Janet, Jack, and Teal'c.
      Last edited by JanSam; 06 July 2006, 03:39 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X