Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which season of SG-1 was the best?-Opinion Poll (SPOILERS-All Seasons)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

several season were good, but i voted for s4. it had some of the best stories in there- simple as that.
    to rank them;
    i know its mean putting 1 last, as they were only just stepping out, but i really can't put it any higher on my list!
    and season 9 minus jack = no fun. it's just not the same for me.
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I voted for Season Two - one of the best as the team interaction was great as were the storylines.

Comment

I like seasons four and six. In the other poll on this forum I voted season four. So now I can vote for season six.

This vote is for Jonas. Here's to ya, wherever you are...
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

S1-6 were good my favourites are probably 3,4 & 6
          S7-8 had some excellent episodes but the show started to have stuff I didn't like creep in
          S9 - forgetable, it's the first season I'm not buying on DVD
          -

Comment

I really liked Season 7 and the second half of Season 8.
            If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Come on season 9 was awsome and i will quote someone from earlier

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Seasons 1 through 8 were fantastic. I also like "Ripple Effect" in season 9.

Comment

Erm most each in there own way. Some episodes sucked and some were really good.

So that's my view
                  sigpic
                  JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

i cant decide which was the best so i said more than one was the best.
                    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

I said more than 1 season. I LOVE ALL SEASONS! i admit there are certian episodes in all seasons that i don;t like but i like them all!
                      sigpic
                      Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Season 9. So new, yet so old. My favorite episode was OTG(Off The Grid). Beachhead is my 2nd favorite episode because it's 37 minutes of Special Effects and CG.
                        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

i might be biased because 8 was the first one I watched in order... but come on! such great episodes! Reckoning, threads and Moebius rocked!

Comment

season 4
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I picked more than one season was the best. 1-Season 8 was the best cause Jack was the general of the base and how he did it was pretty funny. 2. The season 7 is good cause you can see how they fend off anbuis and etc.

Created & Credited to The SG-1 Guru

Comment

Working...
                              X