Reole
      sigpic

Comment

Samantha Carter
        sigpic

Comment

Threads
          GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Unas
            Originally posted by G.B Shaw
            Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
            Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
            Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
            You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
            Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
            One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
            You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
            The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
            www.7-scales.co.uk
            http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Vala
              GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
              Snurch if you want!

Comment

Watergate
                sigpic

Comment

X-302
                  GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                  Snurch if you want!

Comment

Yu
                    Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
                    You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
                    Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
                    One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
                    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                    The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
                    www.7-scales.co.uk

Comment

Zipacana
                      sigpic

Comment

Adria
                        www.7-scales.co.uk

Comment

Ba'al
                          sigpic

Comment

Croovis
                            sigpic

Comment

Daniel
                              sigpic

Comment

Egeria
                                Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                                (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Working...
                                X