ABC first letter game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praxis (999th Post)
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Quantum Mirror
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Rodney
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Sheppard
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

"Tao Of Rodney"

Comment

Search & Rescue

Comment

Unas

Comment

vertigo
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Wormhole

Comment

Witlow

Comment

Xtreme
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Yu

Comment

zpm

Comment

Aurora
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Ba'al

Comment

Working...
                                X