ABC first letter game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yogurt
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Zelenka
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Atlantis Expedition
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Ba'al, as in Batchi
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Cameron Mitchell
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Daniel
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Evan Lorne

Comment

Furling

Comment

Grodin, Peter

Comment

Hermes
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Instinct

Comment

Jumper
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Kavan Smith

Comment

Lya

Comment

Major Evan Lorne

Comment

Working...
                                X