No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Very Happy British Lady: In celebration of this holdiay season, we're going to be piping in Christmas music throughout the entire city. Since of course that this is a Christian holiday, if you're Jewish, Islamic, Hindi, Budist or any other religion that doesn't celebrate Christmas, you'll just have to crank up your iPods.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      The Very Happy British Lady: In celebration of this holdiay season, we're going to be piping in Christmas music throughout the entire city. Since of course that this is a Christian holiday, if you're Jewish, Islamic, Hindi, Budist or any other religion that doesn't celebrate Christmas, you'll just have to crank up your iPods.
      AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! its the Very happy british lady!!!!!!!!!!
      i thought she was dead............

Comment

Originally posted by MajorShipper View Post
        AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! its the Very happy british lady!!!!!!!!!!
        i thought she was dead............
        Side Note: But then that would make her the Very Happy Rotting Corpse Maggot Infested British Lady, but given that Dr Janet Fraser is the resident Rotting Corpse Zombie Babe it could turn quite ugly. Janet is VERY jealous, not to mention sensitive - don't mention the maggots to her. (Hmmm....which reminds me of a post...)

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=829
        Last edited by chyron; 25 November 2007, 04:11 PM.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Announcement: Tracy Turnblad has savagedly and without provocation brutally bludgened Colonel Sheppard with a baseball bat!

Comment

Announcement: Colonel Sheppard to the rec room...you're late for you appointment with Lady Heather.
            omg! *snickers* am i the only one who got this ref?
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Announcement: Tracy Turnblad has savagedly and without provocation brutally bludgened Colonel Sheppard with a baseball bat!
              Lady Heather: For the record, I do not condone this course of action and had nothing to do with it. I tried coaching her in safe play but obviously she deemed by teachings as too Kinkotastic. I wrote her up and sent her to detention, but she just danced - I suppose that not even I can stop the beat...Colonel Shepard - I'm still waiting for you and I'm growing impatient...
              Last edited by chyron; 27 November 2007, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Someone at the top of their voice: WRAITH!!!!!!!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Someone at the top of their voice: WRAITH!!!!!!!!!
                  John, squealing like a little girl: AHHHH! Help me, Teyla! There's a big, mean Wraith chasing me!
                  Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                  "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                    John, squealing like a little girl: AHHHH! Help me, Teyla! There's a big, mean Wraith chasing me!
                    Lady Heather: John, given that I've been waiting much too long for you to report to the rec room...a Wraith is the last thing that you should be worried about.

Comment

Lady Heather: "...what do you mean he's engaged to Sara?" [screams of bad-pain] "oops, sorry Ronon. I think I need to cut our session short today. I have to go punish someone."

*sounds of stillettos striding through halls*
                      *kawoosh*

Lady Heather: "aaaah---"
                      Sam Carter: "OMG!"
                      Chucknician: "Oops, I didn't know she was gonna walk right in front of it."
                      John Sheppard: "Yes!"

---------------------------------------
                      to be continued...
                      Last edited by JJSNgadget; 29 November 2007, 03:44 PM. Reason: added url
                      sigpic
                      Doctor Who and Top Gear
                      The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by JJSNgadget View Post
                        Lady Heather: "...what do you mean he's engaged to Sara?" [screams of bad-pain] "oops, sorry Ronon. I think I need to cut our session short today. I have to go punish someone."

*sounds of stillettos striding through halls*
                        *kawoosh*

Lady Heather: "aaaah---"
                        Sam Carter: "OMG!"
                        Chucknician: "Oops, I didn't know she was gonna walk right in front of it."
                        John Sheppard: "Yes!"

---------------------------------------
                        to be continued...
                        Announcement: I am Lady Heather ascended. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that's going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me! and I want you - {your name here}

Comment

uummm... who is lady heather?

Comment

The Very HAPPY! British Lady: To celebrate this holiday season, we will be piping holiday music throughout the city using the intercom system. We'll all be sharing in the greatest holiday hits - in the original Klingon. tlhIngan maH!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorShipper View Post
                              uummm... who is lady heather?
                              in CSI: Las Vegas, Lady Heather is a reaccuring guest character who just happens to be a domina and own her own pleasure house.... at one point in time they hinted that there could/would possibly be something b/t Lady Heather and Grisom, but that never filled out....
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                in CSI: Las Vegas, Lady Heather is a reaccuring guest character who just happens to be a domina and own her own pleasure house.... at one point in time they hinted that there could/would possibly be something b/t Lady Heather and Grisom, but that never filled out....
                                But when you have to explain it, it just kind of takes the humor off of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X