No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement: DVD's of Highlander School Muscial are now available. Please note though that in the end they all die except one...and you thought that you had it rough in high school.

"We're all in this together,
    until we're all dead,
    and only one remains..."
    Last edited by chyron; 15 September 2007, 05:28 PM.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      You are more than capable of googling it and reading up on it.
      No. No I'm not!

Comment

You are more than capable of googling it and reading up on it.
        What is this googling?

What is this concept of reading?? never heard of it

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          -hits niemi upside the head- ignore him... and yes please do enlighten us oh great Chyron of comedy and obscure references
          Since you put it that way...

Soylent Green was a movie that came out in the early 70's. The jist is that humans are now eating manufactured supplements due to ecological disasters. Soylent Red and Soyllent Blue were first developed followed by Soylent Green. Charles Heston plays a cop who discoveres that SG is actually made from dead bodies. The last line or two of the film is his screaming out 'Soylent Green is people'. When the film was being promoted, that scene was included in the trailers giving away the plot twist. Supposedly, it was made fun of becuase of that.

So I guess I'm going to have to explain Highlander School Muscial... darn and that's a funny one
          Last edited by chyron; 15 September 2007, 06:21 PM.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Enlightened

Comment

Since you put it that way...

Soylent Green was a movie that came out in the early 70's. The jist is that humans are now eating manufactured supplements due to ecological disasters. Soylent Red and Soyllent Blue were first developed followed by Soylent Green. Charles Heston plays a cop who discoveres that SG is actually made from dead bodies. The last line or two of the film is his screaming out 'Soylent Green is people'. When the film was being promoted, that scene was included in the trailers giving away the plot twist. Supposedly, it was made fun of becuase of that.
              Sounds like bonemeal

Todays special Wraith burgers, green gooy goodness

Comment

no.. i got Highlander School Musical... actually watching The Source right now anyone who doesn't get any Highlander references needs to be beheaded
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney: do we have decaf?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Dani Califorina

Overplayed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      no.. i got Highlander School Musical... actually watching The Source right now anyone who doesn't get any Highlander references needs to be beheaded
                      Announcement: We are going to attempt to correct a grievious mistake in history. We are going to set course for the nearest sun and try to slingshot around it in an attempt to travel back in time. Our mission - to stop the Highlander sequels and series from ever being made. There should have been only one.

(Oh wait thisn't the thing that you hope to hear on the intercome thread...)
                      Last edited by chyron; 15 September 2007, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Announcement: We are going to attempt to correct a grievious mistake in history. We are going to set course for the nearest sun and try to slingshot around it in an attempt to travel back in time. Our mission - to stop the Highlander sequels and series from ever being made. There should have been only one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Frasier: Hello I'm Doctor Frasier Crane. Radio Psychiatrist. We will using the intercom to announce everyones problems around. Thank you. Roz who's our first caller?

Roz: We have John Sheppard on line 2. He says he's feeling useless and small.

Frasier: Okay John, I'm listening.

Sheppard: Well, ever since Colonel Carter came I've been feeling like I'm useless and small. Colonel Carter acts like she's better then me.

Frasier: Well that's not true. We are all the same. Roz? Next caller?

Do you know what's going to happen next? Find out next time. On, Off-world Frasier!

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                            Frasier: Hello I'm Doctor Frasier Crane. Radio Psychiatrist. We will using the intercom to announce everyones problems around. Thank you. Roz who's our first caller?

Roz: We have John Sheppard on line 2. He says he's feeling useless and small.

Frasier: Okay John, I'm listening.

Sheppard: Well, ever since Colonel Carter came I've been feeling like I'm useless and small. Colonel Carter acts like she's better then me.

Frasier: Well that's not true. We are all the same. Roz? Next caller?

Do you know what's going to happen next? Find out next time. On, Off-world Frasier!
                            I'd give you green but I can't....hmmmm....what about starting the 'Radio Atlantis - Dr. Fraser Crane Talk Show thread..." where members of the expedition call in with their assorted problems?

Comment

lol... there's already a Radio Atlantis thread here in the F&G... but it's totally inactive... we could revive it with "Off-World Fraizer"
                              sigpic

Comment

Dr. Crane: Hello, you're on the air with Dr. Fraser. Who is this and how can I help you?
                                Caller: My name's...My name's Ricky...and I don't think that anyone at work likes me.
                                Dr. Crane: Well Rodney, that's not truek. In fact, we all actually love you and we're thinking about renaming the city after you.
                                Last edited by chyron; 16 September 2007, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X