No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement:WARNING! Excessive amounts of Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and Sodium Palm Kernelate have been released into the air in a highly atomized state. Please extinguish any & all open flames and refrain from anything that might cause a fire. The sprinkler system, must not be activated.

(Green to the person who figures out what inspired me...)
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Sheppard: Quick everyone to the Bar! Mckay just said that Drinks are on him!

(Mass running towards the bar happens - Aswell as people baeming and gateing in from all over the place just to see Mckay paying for other poeples drinks)

Can not just you picture the scene?
      sigpic
      Banner Made By Me for Me
      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
        Announcement:WARNING! Excessive amounts of Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and Sodium Palm Kernelate have been released into the air in a highly atomized state. Please extinguish any & all open flames and refrain from anything that might cause a fire. The sprinkler system, must not be activated.

Ummm... Doctor who? NO! The simpons!

Comment

Was it the natural beatuy and peacefulness of Gods green EARTH?
          sigpic
          Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
            Ummm... Doctor who? NO! The simpons!
            Problably wrong.

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
            Was it the natural beatuy and peacefulness of Gods green EARTH?
            Yup!

Comment

Colonel Sheppard: Ok everyone, YES the rumors are true. While I am the dashing, sauve, handsome, hot, sexy hero that you've always thought I was, I am also...a ithyphallophobiac.
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Colonel Sheppard: Ok everyone, YES the rumors are true. While I am the dashing, sauve, handsome, hot, sexy hero that you've always thought I was, I am also...a ithyphallophobiac.
                CHYRON! That is both funny and disturbing...

Sheppard: ...And I am also kolpophobic.
                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
                  CHYRON! That is both funny and disturbing...

Sheppard: ...And I am also kolpophobic.
                  Rodney: Me too. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Comment

Rodney: Me too. Nice to know I'm not the only one.
                    *coughs* Some advice: never drink water while reading something like that! Too bad GW won't allow me to give you green.
                    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

John Sheppard: Is something burning?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Announcement: Seriously you guys. You got to start showering everyday.

Comment

Attention: Mckay for the LAST TIME! Please tell your Whale friend to STOP making visions of Burn Ancients! Its starting to creep people out. Especailly Ronon when one appeared in shower with him!
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Are you suggesting that people in Atlantis shouldn't have a bath??? It would be SO much fun to see the whole base full of bubbles....
                            OH, my, I can't take the image off my mind, now!!!!!
                            Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                            (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Doctor: I'm the doctor by the way, whats your name?

Teyla: Teyla?

Doctor: Nice to meet you Teyla, run for your life!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                John Sheppard: Is something burning?

ANNOUNCEMENT: Everyone grab a bucket! Colonel Sheppard's hair is on fire! Start a bucket brigade!

Comment

Working...
                                X