things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron View Post
    Announcement:Morgan le Fay - its past your bedtime.
    ...you too Lilith. You both have busy days tommorrow. Facing Merlin and Fraser Krane in the immunity challenge in Survivor: Pegasus is going to take all your energy. Tommorrow's immunity challenge is a 500 yard dash with a Wraith dart flying over head. The loser - loses.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Announcement:Morgan le Fay - its past your bedtime.
      Nope. My bedtime is at ten, not nine!
      "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Some Drive-Thru Kid to a Wraith: Would you like Fries with that Human?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

...you too Lilith. You both have busy days tommorrow. Facing Merlin and Fraser Krane in the immunity challenge in Survivor: Pegasus is going to take all your energy. Tommorrow's immunity challenge is a 500 yard dash with a Wraith dart flying over head. The loser - loses.
          Crane it's Fraiser Crane!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
            Nope. My bedtime is at ten, not nine!
            Morgan le Fay - you WILL NOT ascend as long as you keep talking back to your elders. Now go kick Merlin's ass and get a good nights sleep.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Groucho Marx arrives through the stargate:
              Weir: who are you?
              Groucho: no worries I'm looking for old Lady Weir
              Weir: I'm Dr. Weir
              Groucho: SNOOKEMS!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Morgan le Fay - you WILL NOT ascend as long as you keep talking back to your elders. Now go kick Merlin's ass and get a good nights sleep.
                Hey! How old are you anyway? Besides, who says I haven't ascended already?
                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

how did i get pulled into this?? and why do you wish to destroy chik'fil'a? eet mor chiken!!
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    how did i get pulled into this?? and why do you wish to destroy chik'fil'a? eet mor chiken!!
                    Amen to that! And I have no idea how you got pulled into this, but you might as well go along with it.

Comment

as far as i'm concerned,i've been here longer than either of you and have more posts than both you combined... that said, i am your sempai!! respect me!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

as far as i'm concerned,i've been here longer than either of you and have more posts than both you combined... that said, i am your sempai!! respect me!!!
                        Sempai?

And I'm afraid we're quite off topic. How exactly did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
                          Amen to that! And I have no idea how you got pulled into this, but you might as well go along with it.
                          (Side note: And just why would I NOT want to hear 'Amen to that! And I have no idea how you got pulled into this, but you might as well go along with it' on the Atlantis intercom? Of course its kind of cool that I could actually see that as I line in an episode. Hmmm....is it worthy of green?)

Comment

my fault... sempai is japanese refering to an someone older and wiser.... this could be a good friend, an older student, or a more experienced coworker...

Anouncement: Due to technical difficulties, our copy of the first season of Torchwood has been lost in flight. Earth refuses to send another copy.
                            sigpic

Comment

(Side note: And just why would I NOT want to hear 'Amen to that! And I have no idea how you got pulled into this, but you might as well go along with it' on the Atlantis intercom? Of course its kind of cool that I could actually see that as I line in an episode. Hmmm....is it worthy of green?)
                              Of course it's worthy of green! I only have 143 points! I want more green!

[color=darkred]my fault... sempai is japanese refering to an someone older and wiser.... this could be a good friend, an older student, or a more experienced coworker...
                              Thanks for the explanation. I just hadn't heard that word before.

Voice: I have the results of the annual Granny Grand Prix! The winner is Grandma Pat! Everybody give your congratulations to Grandma Pat!

Comment

[color=darkred]my fault... sempai is japanese refering to an someone older and wiser....
                                Why thank you.

Rodney: I have released nannites into the life support system. You are all now infected. Here's how they work, you will address me as 'High and Exalted Sempai'. When you do, you will experience pleasure. When you do not, you will feel pain. Oh, and for the record, in some languages MEREDITH roughly translates to "I want to die a very slow and excruciating death with much pain & suffering and plenty of time to reflect on my regrets in life'. I built that into the nanites as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X