No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Frank-n-Furter (panicky and upset): My Rocky! Has anyone seen my Rocky? If you have let me know right away. I need my Rocky! but until I find him, I guess that John will do.

(If you don't get it, you don't get it and obviously Dr. FNF is just as horny as always)
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      Dr. Frank-n-Furter (panicky and upset): My Rocky! Has anyone seen my Rocky? If you have let me know right away. I need my Rocky! but until I find him, I guess that John will do.

(If you don't get it, you don't get it and obviously Dr. FNF is just as horny as always)
      i did a gag like this a long, long time ago... RHPS rocks
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Lindsey Lohan: Hey everybody! Who wants to get some kegs and take a Jumper out for a spin? ::hickup::
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Unknown voice: Would the owner of the plain white puddlejumper please move it, you are parked in the Wraith Dart Target Range, thank you.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Sheppard: Guns are starting to turn me on!
            __

Atlantis: Greetings, I am 343 Guilty.. Er, none of you heard that.
            __

Weir: Alert! Lucius has breached the 'Gate shield! I repeat! Lucius Lavin has made it inside- oh *giggles* hi Lucy.
            __

Lucius: Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Comment

The dangerous man comes,
              He walks the path of hope and despair
              He leads the most dangerous of men
              All those who follow in his steps will be unstopable
              Behold! The sun rising on the dangerous man.

(Sorry, its a prophecy that's a part of a story that I'm writting and I just couldn't resist. The key group of antagonists fear the prophecy.)

Comment

Unknown Voice: All hands please report to the West Dock immediately. The pot farm is at risk being flooded from high seas. We might loose the entire crop.

Comment

For the DW faNs amoung us!

Deep and Unkown Voice:
                  "BURN WITH ME!"
                  sigpic
                  Banner Made By Me for Me
                  The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Dr Weir and Col. Sheppard, please report to my lab so you can explain just what is was you were doing on the DHD last night!
                    The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Unknown voice: Would the person or persons responsible for locking Maj Sheppard, Lt Ford and Teyla inside the engine room of a Hive Ship please see Dr. Beckett after Dr. Weir is finished giving you your rewa.... reprimand... thank you.

Or the following could take place, but between two Ancients

First Ancient: Hey I got good news and bad news.
                      Second Ancient: OK what is it?
                      First Ancient: the bad news is, the Wraith are just about here.
                      Second Ancient: what's the good news?
                      First Ancient: I just saved a bunch of money on my puddlejumper insurance by switching to Geico

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

1. Sheppard "Open the cargo bay doors Mckay! OPEN THE CARGO BAY DOORS!"

2. cOLDWELL "Consentrate your fire on that super star destroyer!"
                        sigpic
                        Banner Made By Me for Me
                        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

"ICEBERG! Dead ahead! ICEBERG!"

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

Or the following could take place, but between two Ancients

First Ancient: Hey I got good news and bad news.
                            Second Ancient: OK what is it?
                            First Ancient: the bad news is, the Wraith are just about here.
                            Second Ancient: what's the good news?
                            First Ancient: I just saved a bunch of money on my puddlejumper insurance by switching to Geico
                            Second Ancient: Really? Was it so easy a... caveman could do it?
                            Caveman: I hate Geico!
                            First Ancient: How did he get here? I thought all the cavemen were stuck on Earth.
                            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

haha I think I forgot that part

I would LOVE to hear this

Atlantis itself: This is a test of the "Emergency Shutdown System" please save whatever you are doing, the test will begin in five.... four.... three... two... one (everything locks up or goes black for the next 12 hours)

Comment

Glad it was funny.

John: Hey, did you know that worms taste like free-range chicken?

I hope somebody understands that.
                                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Working...
                                X