Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    Rodney: OOOWWWW!
    Zelenka: Doctor McKay, it's just a papercut.
    Rodney: But it's bleeding!
    Zelenka: here, let me clean it. *pulls out a bottle of lemon juice*
    Rodney: ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!
    Zelenka: I wish. Citric acid will kill the bacteria and prevent infection.
    Rodney: I don't care! get it away from me!
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Weir: Attention members of the Atlantis Expedition, effectively immediately Rodney Mckay will be the sole person capable of approving posts on the "Things You Would Not Want to Hear on the Atlantis Intercom Thread..."

:: SHOCKED :: (But he has no sense of humor!)
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
        Weir: Attention members of the Atlantis Expedition, effectively immediately Rodney Mckay will be the sole person capable of approving posts on the "Things You Would Not Want to Hear on the Atlantis Intercom Thread..."

:: SHOCKED :: (But he has no sense of humor!)
        We're doomed.

...Do you want me to chase him with a lemon singing the "Nimbooda" song?
        "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

We're doomed.

...Do you want me to chase him with a lemon singing the "Nimbooda" song?
          You know what they say ... when life gives you lemons, use them to keep Rodney in line
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

: Nobody likes me. AUGH! I can't stand it!

Green for the VERY subtle reference...
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Rodney: ::screams of pain & anguish::

In the cafeteria...

Person 1: What the hell was that?
              Person 2: Someone hooked up Rodney's shower to a vat of lemon juice concentrate.

Comment

In the cafeteria...

Person 2: Someone hooked up Rodney's shower to a vat of lemon juice concentrate.
                Cruel! But oh so funny!

Random Voice: Attention, Atlantis! I am here to announce that with the support of Mr. Woolsey, we have set up a society for streakers in this great city. Join the Atlantis Streaker's Association today!
                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Cruel! But oh so funny!

...and effective.

Comment

When Life forces Rodneys on you, beg for lemons instead.
                    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Attenion....Kavanough is back
                      Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

"Run for your lives! Save your selves! Chuck Norris is pissed...."

Comment

Anouncer: 'What do you mean there aren't enough lemons to go around'
                          if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

In the cafeteria...

It STILL won't let me green you.

: Okay. I'm going to risk it all. I'm going to risk looking like the biggest idiot the world has ever seen! Okay, here goes... I...have a secret. I have a...a...raaaaa--

: You have a rash?

: NO! NO!

Green for refrence.
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Rodney sits at his computer surfing Youtube when suddenly after clicking on a innocuous video he heres:

"Never gonna give you up
                              Never gonna let you down
                              Never gonna run around and desert you...
                              "

: AHHHH! I've been Rick Rolled!

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Weir: Due to an extensive outbreak of citris cankor(sp), lemons will not be available on site for an indefinate period of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X