No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Atlantis' first annual Karoke night.....

: At first I was afraid I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side. But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong. I grew strong. I learned how to get along. And so your back from outer space. I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face. I should have changed that stupid lock I should have made you leave your key. If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me.

Go on now go. Walk out the door. Just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye. you think I'd crumble. You think I'd lay down and die. Oh no, not I. I will survive. As long as I know to love I know I will stay alive. I've got all my life to live. I've got all my love to give and I'll survive. I will survive. (hey hey)

It took all the strength I had not to fall apart. Kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart. And I spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself. I used to cry. Now I hold my head up high. And you see me somebody new. I'm not that chained up little girl who fell in love with you. And so you felt like dropping in nad just expect me to be free. Now I'm saving all my loving for someone who's loving me.

Go on now go. Walk out the door. Just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye. Did I crumble? Did I lay down and die? Oh no, not I. I will survive.. As long as I know how to love I know I will stay alive. I've got all my life to live. I've got all my love to give and I'll survive. I will survive. (oh)

Go on now go. Walk out the door. Just turn around now 'cause your're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to break mw with goodbye. Did I crumble? Did I lay down and die? Oh no, not I. I will survive. As long as I know how to live I know I will stay alive. I've got all my life to live. I've got all my love to give and I'll survive. I will survive. I will survive...!

: Oh...my...god!
    : BLOODY HELL!
    *gigglesnort*
    : *snicker*
    :Is it over yet?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

All of that gets mental green

: *gets down on one knee*
      : *runs*
      : SAM! WAIT! It's not what it looks like--I was tying my shoe!!
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Kavanagh: *get's down on one knee*
        **every woman and some of the men in Atlaintis run though the gate**
        Kavanagh: Dam I hate it when that happens.
        Last edited by ebethman; 09 April 2008, 03:30 AM.
        Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by ebethman
        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
        Originally posted by Bray
        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Roflllllllllllllll
          Green!
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Michael: You know Kolya, maybe we should pool our resources together.
            Kolya: That's not that bad of an idea
            Sheppard: *screams like a baby and runs for his life*
            Mick and Kolya: GET HIM!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              On Atlantis' first annual Karoke night.....

: At first I was afraid I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side. But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong. I grew strong. I learned how to get along. And so your back from outer space. I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face. I should have changed that stupid lock I should have made you leave your key. If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me.

Go on now go. Walk out the door. Just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye. you think I'd crumble. You think I'd lay down and die. Oh no, not I. I will survive. As long as I know to love I know I will stay alive. I've got all my life to live. I've got all my love to give and I'll survive. I will survive. (hey hey)

It took all the strength I had not to fall apart. Kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart. And I spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself. I used to cry. Now I hold my head up high. And you see me somebody new. I'm not that chained up little girl who fell in love with you. And so you felt like dropping in nad just expect me to be free. Now I'm saving all my loving for someone who's loving me.

Go on now go. Walk out the door. Just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye. Did I crumble? Did I lay down and die? Oh no, not I. I will survive.. As long as I know how to love I know I will stay alive. I've got all my life to live. I've got all my love to give and I'll survive. I will survive. (oh)

Go on now go. Walk out the door. Just turn around now 'cause your're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to break mw with goodbye. Did I crumble? Did I lay down and die? Oh no, not I. I will survive. As long as I know how to live I know I will stay alive. I've got all my life to live. I've got all my love to give and I'll survive. I will survive. I will survive...!

: Oh...my...god!
              : BLOODY HELL!
              *gigglesnort*
              : *snicker*
              :Is it over yet?
              Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Originally posted by ebethman View Post

Kavanagh: *get's down on one knee*
              **every woman and some of the men in Atlaintis run though the gate**
              Kavanagh: Dam I hate it when that happens.
              Mental green for all selected!

*gets down on one knee*
              *every woman and most men in Atlantis crowds around him and several (dozen) people from the Milky Way as well*
              Um, what the hell? I was just picking up my yoyo...
              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Will the owner of a light green puddlejumper, your lights are on and your double parked.
                Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                  Will the owner of a light green puddlejumper, your lights are on and your double parked.

Unknown voice: Would people PLEASE stop painting Sheppard's Puddle Jumper yellow or playing the song "THe Yellow Submarine" whenever he walks in the room? He really hates being reminded of the no sleep incident.
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post

Unknown voice: Would people PLEASE stop painting Sheppard's Puddle Jumper yellow or playing the song "THe Yellow Submarine" whenever he walks in the room? He really hates being reminded of the no sleep incident.

Sam: Who painted the gateroom bright pink?!
                    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

UNKNOWN VOICE: will the owner of a white *explosion* never mind.
                      Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post

Sam: Who painted the gateroom bright pink?!

Sam: Whoever did is going to get to shake hands with Todd. And then get locked in a room with Kavanaugh.
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

: Hey you three, welcome to Atlantis
                          : great to be here.
                          : Beautiful City
                          : Oow, a penny
                          , , , , : *kneel down to pick it up*
                          ** Rumbling **
                          : *looks up* What's that noise?
                          : my . . . . god
                          : RUUUUUUUUN!

: what is it?
                          : We call it a metal detector. You can't have any metal if you want to go through it.
                          : really, oh. . . . okay *pulls knife out of sheath, pulls knife out of wrist band, pulls knife out of boot . . . . . . .

30 Minutes Later

: *pulls knife out of hair*
                          : Sooooooo, we're going be here a while?
                          : yep
                          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by ebethman
                          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                          Originally posted by Bray
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Unknown voice: would the owner of a green Barricuda please pick it up from the gateroom, thankyou
                            Green Barricuda?
                            I WONDERED where my pet went!
                            Wier can we get a transfer?!
                            nope!
                            (wisely stays quiet as Chuck goes totally nuts when he sees the fish in front of the 'gate flopping about without water)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ohhh...Right there! Harder!!!! Ohhh, yeeeaaahhh...That's it...Ohhh...You're soo good at that! Absolutely the best here! Thanks soo much McKay!!!

You're welcome. Glad I could be of service. Now, about that experiment...I was thinking I could-

* and the rest of Atlantis are horrified by what they think they heard*

McKay, it was just a back massage. I've had better back home. It doesn't mean I agree with your hypothesis or to your ideas for experimenting. Now go back to your work and leave me alone.

But, but...You said...Fine. I'll go. But don't ask me to massage you again. Cause I won't!!!

McKay, I didn't ask. You offered and didn't wait for me to say no.

* walks off in a huff, mumbling and talking to himself*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

JOHN: (re: flying city) "The handling is superb, it's like drving a --fast-- bouncy castle."
                                Last edited by JJSNgadget; 10 April 2008, 04:29 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Doctor Who and Top Gear
                                The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Working...
                                X