Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
    You are doing just fine

Bad News: A Freak asteroid lands on the new Chair Device and Drones destroying it! While the Fleet of Goa'uld infested, Iratus Bug Jack cloned xenomorphs in ancient war ships are still on their way!

Good New:

The Others finally decide to interfere.

Comment

The Bad News:
      Time is of little consequence to them so they're going to finish their pancakes first....
      "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Good news: they only had on more bite to go
        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Bad News: Their mouths are much smaller than ours. One bite by our standards is 27 of theirs.
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

good news: there fast eaters
            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

THE BAD NEWS:
              It's the IOHP "All you Can Eat Pancake Breakfast" week.

Comment

Oh no now there stuffed nothing they can do now

Good news: The time is passimg alot faster where the ancients are than in the milky way
                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Bad NEWS: It still takes a LONG time to sleep off an IHOP "all you can eat pancake breakfast" breakfast....

Comment

GOOD NEWS: The pancake loving ancient finally make it to Earth and kill All of the Fleet of Goa'uld infested, Iratus Bug Jack cloned xenomorphs in ancient war ships!
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me
                    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

GOOD NEWS: The pancake loving ancient finally make it to Earth and kill All of the Fleet of Goa'uld infested, Iratus Bug Jack cloned xenomorphs in ancient war ships!

Bad News:

The Powers That Be decide to make this story ( of pancake loving ascended Ancients killing all of the Fleet of Goa'uld infested, Iratus Bug Jack cloned xenomorphs in ancient war ships) the theme of the next three Direct to DVD movies after Ark and Continuum.

Comment

The Bad NEws:
                        A new and more powerful antagonist has moved into the storyline to take the place of the recently defeated opponant.

Comment

Originally posted by Okohme View Post
                          The Bad NEws:
                          A new and more powerful antagonist has moved into the storyline to take the place of the recently defeated opponant.
                          Hey You was ment to do Good News! I Gess I will have to do it!

GOOD NEWS: The New and more Powerful Antagonist are and evil hellish cult of the Furlings! Meaning we finally get to see them!
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me
                          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Hey You was ment to do Good News! I Gess I will have to do it!

GOOD NEWS: The New and more Powerful Antagonist are and evil hellish cult of the Furlings! Meaning we finally get to see them!
                            Bad News:

Those who see them don't usually survive.

Comment

Good News: they dont Usually but this time they do
                              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                                Good News: they dont Usually but this time they do
                                Bad News:

Yes they do! But they pay a horrible price.

Comment

Working...
                                X