Clear All

bad news daneils not to happy that she got hurt
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Good News: Daniel's not even on Earth at that point because he's
      Spoiler:
      a prior
      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
      -Audioslave

Comment

bad news: jacks not happy either

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News: They're pretty used to Sam getting zapped now and then, so they get over it quickly.
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

bad news: sams upset though, and is now refusing to do anything round the sgc

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News: She gets sent to Atlantis
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

bad news: she gets eaten by a Wraith

Comment

Good News: It wasn't really her, but a blow-up doll(guess whose it is *coughcough*)
                  -Audioslave

Comment

bad news: the doll blew up and destroyed all life in the multiverse before anyone could use a timemachine

if you're stumped then i have a solution

Comment

Good News: It also destroyed the Ori but not the Ancients. The Ancients recreate everything as it was.
                      -Audioslave

Comment

bad news: the ancients reconsider and decide not to recreate life because that would break their most sacred rule

Comment

Good News: All the Ancients but a renegade few who really like life remain.
                          -Audioslave

Comment

Bad news: All the ancients survived and they decided to take a vote that lasts 5 years due to lack of chocolate sprinkles.
                            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Good news: they find some chocolate sprinkles and the vote takes 5 minutes.
                              "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Bad News: At the end of the vote, they had to do a googolplex recounts for each of them.
                                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X