X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chevron3 View Post
    GN:vaseline
    [Schwing! I wave my magic toilet brush and instantly change the topic]

Bad News: The Alucian Alliance suddenly jumps out of hyperspace, beams up the New York Yankees and jumps away.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

GN:earth doesn't miss them

Comment

Originally posted by chevron3 View Post
        GN:earth doesn't miss them
        Bad News: Chevron3 made that comment right in the middle of Times Square and had to run for her life as New Yorkers started chasing him(her?).
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Good news: Thor beams Chevron 3 away just in time
          sigpic

Comment

bad news: he is a yankees fan himself
            And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

good news: but he wont harm chevron3

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Bad News: Replicators start attacking Thor's ship
                sigpic

Comment

GN:i escape

Comment

and leave poor Thor all on his own?

Bad News: Thor didn't escape
                    sigpic

Comment

hey, i went 2 get help

GN:Caldwell saves him

Comment

BN: Caldwell is not a yankees fan, and dumps thor on a planet without a gate
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

GN:hermiad makes caldwell turn around & get 'im

Comment

BN: The Daedalus is attacked....by New Yorkers who hijacked Thors ship when the replicators left it for dead
                            sigpic

Comment

GN:the battle doesn't last long since Emmerson arrives & saves the day

Comment

BN: now all of earth knows about the stargate program thanks to the NY
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X