• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good news: Anubis takes a nap
    sigpic

Comment

Bad news: while taking a nap, Anubis is captured by Osiris

Comment

Good News: Osiris doesn't do anything naughty to him while he is sleeping
        sigpic
        Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Bad News: Anubis snores so hugely, that Osiris' hair gets sucked up his nose
          sigpic

Comment

Bad News: the rest of the team have fl,u, so the only people left are Walter, Felger, Siler, and Kavanaugh.
            sigpic
            Doctor Who and Top Gear
            The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Good News: The enemies are so sick or incapacitated, that Walter, Felger, Siler, and Kavanaugh actually win.

Comment

bad news: felger opens fire without looking again and shoots walter in the butt
                And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

good news: he has to go to the infermery where Janet really looks after him

a new ship??? who knows

Comment

Bad News: She got distracted for a moment, and now walter has a butt infection
                    sigpic

Comment

Good news: Janet kisses it better, so she kisses him on his butt

Comment

Bad news: Felger snaps a picture of it, and now it is all over the net
                        sigpic

Comment

Good news: Walter's butt is so cute that he lands a butt-modelling job
                          sigpic

Comment

good news: the cammera was out of focus so noone recognises either of them
                            And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

Bad news: It's on the infirmary security cameras
                              sigpic

Comment

good news: everyone finds the situation funny

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                                X