• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good news: the films are a huge success

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
      good news: the films are a huge success
      Bad News: ...in terms of piracy and bootlegged copies. The producers, studios, and actors don't see a dime and end up bankrupt and destitute on the streets of Detroit acting out Shakespeare in the original Klingon to the music of Emily Dickson poetry set to the tune of Gilligan's Island. (Oh the humanity!)
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
        Bad News: ...in terms of piracy and bootlegged copies. The producers, studios, and actors don't see a dime and end up bankrupt and destitute on the streets of Detroit acting out Shakespeare in the original Klingon to the music of Emily Dickson poetry set to the tune of Gilligan's Island. (Oh the humanity!)
        Good News:

Vala rescues them from bankruptcy by giving them a treasure map.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
          Good News:

Vala rescues them from bankruptcy by giving them a treasure map.
          Bad News: Its a treasure map to a hefty stash of Ovaltine.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Goodnews: It's a special kind of Ovaltine that kills all mosquitoes.

Comment

Originally posted by RileyPoole View Post
              Goodnews: It's a special kind of Ovaltine that kills all mosquitoes.

Bad News:

Without mosquitoes to eat, the dragonflies all die.

Comment

Bad News:

Without mosquitoes to eat, the dragonflies all die.

Goodnews: All except for the ones on PX3-597. SG-1 finds an alternate food source and brings the dragonflies back to earth where they repopulate quickly.

Comment

bad news: they take over

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Goodnews: Fortunately the dragonflies have very small brains and SG-1 is able to easily capture and control their population.

Comment

bad news: they had caused a great deal of damage

sig by starlover1990

Comment

bad news: they had caused a great deal of damage
                        Good News:

Most of the damage they they caused was to Woolsey's apartment.

Comment

Good News:Most of the damage they they caused was to Woolsey's apartment.
                          Bad News: He didn't have renters insurance.

Comment

good news: the government decide to pay for the repairs to his home

sig by starlover1990

Comment

good news: the government decide to pay for the repairs to his home
                              Bad News:

This draws the attention of a Congressional committee investigating waste, and, to make a long story short, the whole Stargate program ends up being made public.

Comment

good news: the public are delighted to hear about the stargate program

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                                X