Good news bad news - SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
    Bad News: The Priors are mad as they never got any Sweets or money from trick or treating
    Good News: They've all got great smiles that sparkle.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      Good News: They've all got great smiles that sparkle.
      Bad News:

Their smiles convert millions and millions to Origin.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
        Bad News:

Their smiles convert millions and millions to Origin.
        Good news: Due to a logistical error over their bright smiles, they actually converted everyone to ORBIT.
        sigpic
        Doctor Who and Top Gear
        The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by JJSNgadget View Post
          Good news: Due to a logistical error over their bright smiles, they actually converted everyone to ORBIT.
          Bad News: The Wrigley Company launches an all out war against them with innocent teenage cheerleader gum chewers in the middle.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

<snipped>

Bad News: SG1 activates the Ark of Truth and blinds everyone in the galaxy. The Ancients who built it realized that truth is indepented of what we see and thus realized that only through blindness can we see what is true and real.
            Last edited by Shipperahoy; 17 December 2007, 11:08 AM. Reason: Original post was deleted

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
              Bad News: SG1 activates the Ark of Truth and blinds everyone in the galaxy. The Ancients who built it realized that truth is indepented of what we see and thus realized that only through blindness can we see what is true and real.
              Good News: Due to a glitch in the ark of truth, it only effects all the worms in the galaxy, and already being blind they don't care very much.
              sigpic
              Banner Made By Me for Me
              The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Good News: Due to a glitch in the ark of truth, it only effects all the worms in the galaxy, and already being blind they don't care very much.
                Bad News: Sam just got breast implants for Jack and Daniel just found an Ancient engraving that explains everything.

Comment

Good News: The worms turn into moths and their eyesight is restored.

Comment

bad news: the moths are annoying everyone

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News:

In order to escape being anoyed by the moths, millions and millions of people ascend.

Comment

bad news: the moths take over the planet

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News: Slowly they all kill themselves by flying into the light the now accended people of Earth left on, However back on topic an Asgard turns up!
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Bad News:

The Moths ascend too and take over the Ori's followers and revive their crusade against the Ancients.
                            Last edited by Liam Kincaid; 21 December 2007, 05:56 AM. Reason: adding

Comment

Good News: The Ancients revive the only know creature to be able to defeat Moths with ease, GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS!
                              sigpic
                              Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Good News: The Ancients revive the only know creature to be able to defeat Moths with ease, GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS!
                                Bad News: Before he can defeat the Moths, a really good Hollywood agent signs him to a 10 picture, 20 year deal with Peter Jackson. He can't save the world, because he's busy on a shoot in Aukland.

Comment

Working...
                                X