• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad news: no-one likes the merchandise

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News:

TPTB cancel the 4th series and release a 5th one.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
        Good News:

TPTB cancel the 4th series and release a 5th one.
        Bad News: TPTB give the Star Trek PTB complete and total control of the series. As such, Carter, Weir and Teyla end up dressed in skimpy leather outfits showing a lot of mid-rift and the males are all played by beefy ex-football players with more muscle than the mafia. The writing and acting all suck, but the visuals are great.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

good news: the show is cancelled saving everyone from the bad writing

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
            good news: the show is cancelled saving everyone from the bad writing
            Bad News: Everone loses interest in mindlessly watching television and starts reading books, exercising and thinking for themselves.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Good News: They elect a new government that no longer punishes people who think for themselves.

Comment

Good News: They elect a new government that no longer punishes people who think for themselves.
                Bad News: Lucias luvin is voted as the president
                sigpic
                Banner Made By Me for Me
                The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Good News:

He is only elected president of a small village on the outskirts of the Pegasus Galaxy.

Comment

bad news: they're secret wraith worshippers
                    sigpic
                    Doctor Who and Top Gear
                    The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Good News:

It's such a secret that they never actually do anything to help the Wraith, because that would give their secret away.

Comment

bad news: someone in the village starts telling others that they worship the wraith

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News:

Desperate to discredit him, they begin killing Wraith.

Comment

Good News:

Desperate to discredit him, they begin killing Wraith.
                            Bad News: That makes the Wraith very Angry (is this not ment to be SG-1?)
                            sigpic
                            Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                              Bad News: That makes the Wraith very Angry (is this not ment to be SG-1?)
                              Good News: They weren't Wraith, but rather Prior's dressed up as Wraith for Halloween...and this thread (might) be back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                                Good News: They weren't Wraith, but rather Prior's dressed up as Wraith for Halloween...and this thread (might) be back on track.
                                Bad News: The Priors are mad as they never got any Sweets or money from trick or treating
                                sigpic
                                Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Working...
                                X