• Show
Clear All

Bad News:

There is worse panic!

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
      Bad News:

There is worse panic!
      Good News: The Earth gives birth is a strange and messy off-camera exsperiance... and Muzzeltoff Its a BOY!
      sigpic
      Banner Made By Me for Me
      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
        Good News: The Earth gives birth is a strange and messy off-camera exsperiance... and Muzzeltoff Its a BOY!
        Bad News: There baby can't be circumcised because there's no mohel around with tools the size of planet for a ... well ... anyways ...
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Good News:

SG-1 was off-world.

Comment

Bad News: The Earth gave birth using the Stargate as the birth canal. As such, its been highly recommended that the gate not be used for about six weeks.

ROTF! My dad was an OB/GYN.

Good News: I'm getting this thread back on track...SG-1 was off-world exploring planets for possible Rest & Recreation opportunities.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

THE BAD NEWS:
              A random Earth Quake eats the Stargate while they are exploring a planet that bares a remarkable resemblance to the Flinstones, complete with overused dinasaurs and other megafauna as appliances jokes everywhere.
              "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Originally posted by Okohme View Post
                THE BAD NEWS:
                A random Earth Quake eats the Stargate while they are exploring a planet that bares a remarkable resemblance to the Flinstones, complete with overused dinasaurs and other megafauna as appliances jokes everywhere.
                Good News: One of the best ever Stargate epsiodes happened when SG-1 loose their guns on the planet and so use the flinstone style replacement living dinosaur guns!
                sigpic
                Banner Made By Me for Me
                The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Bad News: The Ori seeing just how bad this thread has gotten off track of made Earth their number one priorty for elimination.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                    Bad News: The Ori seeing just how bad this thread has gotten off track of made Earth their number one priorty for elimination.
                    Good News:

Merlin's Weapon has turned all of the Ori into cats.

Comment

bad news: they are still trying to take over the universe

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
                        bad news: they are still trying to take over the universe
                        Good News: The SPCT* swoops in, gathers up all the cats and sends them someplace else.

*Society for the Prevention of Creulty to the Tauri

Comment

Bad News: They're infected with the T-Virus.
                          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

THE GOOD NEWS: Thankfully the local "cows" have a similar but less potent virus that can be developed into a vaccine.
                            "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Bad News: But the side effect is that the Titanic explodes.
                              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Good News: It was an elaborate hoax to fool Anubis into thinking that Leonardo was killed so that the SGC could whisk him away to some unknown planet for his own safety - Anubis had a HUGE crush on him and really wanted to use him as his new host.

Comment

Working...
                                X