• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad news: she develops stronger powers

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
      bad news: she develops stronger powers
      Good News: A Nox is still a Nox, even if it dose follow the Ori. There4 she is still a kind and good person.
      sigpic
      Banner Made By Me for Me
      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Bad News:

She is good and kind enough to give Earth a chance to accept Origin before she destroys the entire solar system.

Comment

good news: she thinks we have accepted origin and therefore leaves

sig by starlover1990

Comment

good news: she thinks we have accepted origin and therefore leaves
            Bad News: She returns as a Nox Prior asking Earth to build a giant Ori Mothership, So big that all the current Ori Battle cruisors can dock in its massive hanger bays!
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
              Bad News: She returns as a Nox Prior asking Earth to build a giant Ori Mothership, So big that all the current Ori Battle cruisors can dock in its massive hanger bays!
              Good News: She gets a bad case of PMS and is laid up for weeks.
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                Good News: She gets a bad case of PMS and is laid up for weeks.

Bad News: Another more powerful prior takes charge of the project they want Earth to do.
                sigpic
                Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

good news: earth refuse to build the ship

sig by starlover1990

Comment

good news: earth refuse to build the ship
                    Bad News: So the Ori wipe us out.
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

good news: earth was protected and the ori only think that they have wiped us out

sig by starlover1990

Comment

good news: earth was protected and the ori only think that they have wiped us out
                        Bad News: The Nox girl recovers from her PMS, however she was given Midol which interacts with her Nox-DNA mutating her into the PMS Avenging Prior. She then decimates all chocolate factories and potatoe chip companies on the Earth. However, as she's flying around the world, she gets emotional over what she's done and flies straight into the ground killing herself and making a great big smear in the middle of Time's Square.

Really, Really Bad News:
                        Spoiler:
                        O'Neill points out that if she was the PMS Avenging Prior that that means that the smear is actually a P.A.P smear. Carter shoots him.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Bad News: "protection" dose not always work. And the double bad news is that Earth protection failed!
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Bad News: "protection" dose not always work. And the double bad news is that Earth protection failed!
                            Good News: While the Earth's pregnancy is quite unexpected, its not without it positive aspects - the baby that the Earth is carrying will know the ultimate answer to Life, the Universe and well Everything - provided of course that something unexpected doesn't interrupt - say for example the OB/GYN using too much pressure with the forcepts thus causing permanent brain damage meaning that the secret to the universe will be forever locked in the body of person with the mental capacity of a 2 year old.

(Hmmm...sounds like I really should write 'Sex Kitty and the Dastardly Plot of the Divas from the Fifth Dimension" a modern day version of Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy featuring short, naked clones of very high intelligence named after Norse gods)

Comment

Bad news: everyone who was ignorant of the SGC "truth" is frightened by the abnormal growth on Earth's equator, there is mass panic.
                              sigpic
                              Doctor Who and Top Gear
                              The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

good news: the situation is explained to everyone

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                                X