Good news bad news - SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJSNgadget View Post
    Good news: with the Asgard technology, Sam and Alt-Sam, in a flurry of technobabble, are able to compensate for the quantum displacement and prevent and further cascades.
    Bad News: The Only way to do it is to "trick" the universe into thinking that Alt Sam and Jack are original enities and not copies. There4 the only way to do that is to turn them into Robots!
    sigpic
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Good news: Alt Sam and Jack find out that being robots has its advantages *winks*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Good news: Alt Sam and Jack find out that being robots has its advantages *winks*
        Bad News: Confused by being a robot Alt Jack has a system failure and when he is rebooted he falls in love with an Asgard toaster!
        sigpic
        Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

good news: they re-programme him

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Bad News:

The Wraith alter his base code.

Comment

Good news:

Beeing a robot has its good points like Lazer eyes which Alt- Sam use to eliminate the threat(wraith) and reprogram Alt- Jack with her mind
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                Good news:

Beeing a robot has its good points like Lazer eyes which Alt- Sam use to eliminate the threat(wraith) and reprogram Alt- Jack with her mind

bAD nEWS:
                Normal sam and Jack think their robot forms are better than them so they destory the robots.
                sigpic
                Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

good news: we still have normal jack and sam

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Bad News: the robot forms don't like thier biological duplicates anymore
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

Good news: they stowed away to Atlantis, so Sam and Jack no longer have to deal with them.
                      sigpic
                      Doctor Who and Top Gear
                      The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Bad news: Rodney now has full access to a Sam
                        sigpic

Comment

Good News: Sam has an anti Mckay force feild!
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

bad news: the force field malfunctions so that Sam cannot touch anyting
                            sigpic

Comment

Good news: Sam cannot touch anything but she has a new fource feild that protects her just from McKay
                              sigpic
                              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Bad News: Mckay finds away into the force feild and can now interact with Sam once again.
                                sigpic
                                Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Working...
                                X