Comment

Good news: They are correct
      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

bad news: they find out about the situation with jack and sg1

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News: Thor turns up and charms everyone down with Ice Cream for all!
          sigpic
          Banner Made By Me for Me
          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

bad news: the ice cream is poisoned

sig by starlover1990

Comment

good news: a friendly Ancient takes on human form to make a life-saving potion for everyone who ate it
              => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy O'NeiLL View Post
                good news: a friendly Ancient takes on human form to make a life-saving potion for everyone who ate it
                Bad News: Its Pepto-Bismal.
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Good News: Pepto Bismol happens to be the antedote to this particular poison.

Comment

Bad News: The Pepto Bismol is also poisioned and when it reacts with the piosion in the ice craem it will cause the drinker to exsplode. It gets worst as Teal'c has already drunk his and he was the one who ate the most ice cream.
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                      Bad News: The Pepto Bismol is also poisioned and when it reacts with the piosion in the ice craem it will cause the drinker to exsplode. It gets worst as Teal'c has already drunk his and he was the one who ate the most ice cream.
                      Good News: There's a toilet nearby and Walter just got back from the supply depot with a pallet of toilet paper.

Bad News (for Siler): Siler's on latrine duty.
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Bad news: Someone steals all the toilet paper

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
                          Bad news: Someone steals all the toilet paper
                          Good News: An andrex puppy comes running into the room with loads more Soft toilet paper. Which is not only good news for Teal'c whos just done a triple flusher but also for every1 else. As the very site of the little puppy puts a smile on all their faces. aaaahhhh
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Bad news: the puppy is now missing!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Good news: they find, he's fine

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Bad News: The puppy also ate some of the ice cream.

Comment

Working...
                                X