Good news bad news - SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
    Bad News: The Asexual Jack from an alternate reality is infact and evil demon from a twisted hell like reality. He then starts to do what asexuals do and multiple into hundreds of Jacks which want total world domination.
    Good News: Everything that the Jack clones learned about world domination, they learned from reading 'World Domination for Dummies' written by Pinky & The Brain.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      Good News: Everything that the Jack clones learned about world domination, they learned from reading 'World Domination for Dummies' written by Pinky & The Brain.
      Bad News: There plans for world domination are therefore so bad that no1 exspected it and they end up taking total control in the most confusing and stupidest way possible... By diging loads and loads of pit traps in every major city trapping 50% of the worlds population in deep dirt holes.
      sigpic
      Banner Made By Me for Me
      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
        Bad News: There plans for world domination are therefore so bad that no1 exspected it and they end up taking total control in the most confusing and stupidest way possible... By diging loads and loads of pit traps in every major city trapping 50% of the worlds population in deep dirt holes.
        Good News: After eating Jack's cat by accident, the Asgard develop a taste for cat. They use their genetic engineering expertise to breed a superior cat that goes quite well with a nice chianti(sp?) and just happens to be capable of killing the Jack clones on demand.
        Last edited by chyron; 17 December 2006, 11:12 AM.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Bad News: The cat is not able to eat all of the Jack clones, because there are too many of them.

Comment

good news: there are more than one cat
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Bad news: The cats attack each other.

Comment

good news: hunger overcomes them and they start attacking the jack clones again
                sigpic

Comment

Bad News: The Jack clones start to fight against the cats and win.

Comment

good news: this makes the fan girl drool and wanna claim their own clone
                    sigpic

Comment

bad news: Commander is pissed none of the clones are Daniel

Comment

good news: The original isn't busy
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                          Bad News: The Asgard swoop in and beam you out just in the nick of time saving your life. They then take you to a world, far, far away...

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            Bad News: The Asgard swoop in and beam you out just in the nick of time saving your life. They then take you to a world, far, far away...

Good News: You say the one word that they dread the most
                            Spoiler:
                            FURLING (dreaded because it reminds them of the most shameful moment in all Asgard history)

Spoiler:
                            Thousands of years ago, The Furlings were driven from their home planet by an unnamed force. In desperation, they fled to the Asgard home planet. Upon arriving, the King of the Furlings was greated by Thor and the High Council. The King begged them for sanctuary. However, due to being quite shaken from the attack, he misprounced one key word in the Asgard language. In stead of saying "Help us, we're in great need", he actually said
                            Spoiler:
                            "Eat us, we're quite tasty"
                            The Asgard obliged him and ate the entire race. Later, when they were reviewing the tapes, they discovered the error. As a result of their horror, they developed the little green and blue blocks of protein which they now eat. They have never spoken of the incident since.

and they do whatever you ask
                            Last edited by chyron; 18 December 2006, 07:13 PM.

Comment

bad news: you have no idea what to order them to do
                              sigpic

Comment

Good News: None of that matters as its BLUE JELLY TIME!
                                sigpic
                                Banner Made By Me for Me
                                The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X