No announcement yet.

Good news bad news - SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good news: SG1 isn't crazy!!! everyone else is for listening to them in the first place
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Bad News: they are all hungry

Comment

Originally posted by ejohnno View Post
        Bad News: they are all hungry
        Good News: Teal'c has plenty of symbiotes and sauerkraut in his quarters.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

bad news: it's all spoiled
          sigpic

Comment

good news: theres more
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
              good news: theres more
              Bad News: Last time I checked Rachael Ray has never cooked with symbiotes so they have to eat them raw.
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

good news: chaka taught daniel how to roast symbiotes on an open fire
                sigpic

Comment

bad news: they dont have a fire

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good news: Daneil uses a Z'at to make one

timdalton007

Comment

Originally posted by timdalton007 View Post
                      Good news: Daneil uses a Z'at to make one

timdalton007
                      Bad News: He tries to make it bigger and shoots again, but misses and kills one of the Siler clones.

Comment

good news: it was only a clone

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Bad News: It was a nice clone.

Comment

good news: there are more clones around
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

bad news: all the clones are very, very angry at daniel for killing one of their own
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                bad news: all the clones are very, very angry at daniel for killing one of their own
                                Good News: They don't know how to express anger and keep it all in.

Comment

Working...
                                X