Clear All

good news: they stop the replicators and send mckay back to atlantis

sig by starlover1990

Comment

bad news: rodney makes it back and the wraith take him to feed on
      sigpic
      *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

good news: he found a sexy wraith queen who said if she could see him naked then she wouldnt eat him!!!!

-SMART, SEXY, and ALL AROUND PERFECT!

Comment

bad news: she saw him naked and was so dissapointed that she bagan to feed on him out of pure disgust and anger
          sigpic
          *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

good news: at least when rodney dies, they wont have to strip him

Comment

Bad news: The Wraith make Rodney perfect their hyperdrives or else they will feed on him...or make him eat a lemon

Comment

good news: he fixes the hyperdrive

sig by starlover1990

Comment

That's bad news.

Bad news: The Wraith are about to go to other galaxies to feed.

Comment

good news: mckay puts a virus on the hyperdrive stopping them from going to other worlds to feed

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Bad news: The Wraith are mad and are going to feed on Rodney!

Comment

good news: but they decide not to cause they found a way to get a new food supply with thoughtless drones

Comment

Bad news: Thoughtless drones don't taste as good, so they decided to feed on Rodney.

Comment

good news: sheppard came and saved rodney just in time
                            sigpic
                            *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Bad News: Sheps ship was disabled and they are both screwed! I say, eat them both! Hey wraith, SOUPS ON!

Hmmm, hey wait, this might be good news depending on your point of view...
                              Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

Good news: The rest of Shep's team come and save them before they are Wraith soup!

Comment

Working...
                                X