X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad news: ishta says she cant stay and leaves

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News: But she leaves Teal'c happy with a nice kiss.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

bad news: thoe turns up to get teal'c cause he needs all of sg1's help

sig by starlover1990

Comment

(Oh, how cliche...)
          Good News: It's just with his latest project... a botanical garden aboard his ship.
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

bad news: sg-1 arent very good gardeners

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News: But they know some people who are.

Comment

bad news: they are unavailable

sig by starlover1990

Comment

good news is that Jack returns with new gardening skills.
                  "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Bad News: Nobody else really understands all Jack's talk about Ph balance and proper nitrogen levels.

Comment

Good News: Thor has Asgard gardening techniques translated into English, and Goa'uld.

Comment

good news is that Thor a gardening shop and sells them all.

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Bad News: Sam and Daniel are still quite clueless as to the biochemical basics of gardening.

Comment

Good news is that Jack trains Sam and Daniel how to garden and the garden shop's buisness is booming.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

bad news: there was a fire

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Good News: It was nowhere near the gardens... in fact, the fire took place on Daniel's desk and was put out before it burned anything but a few sheets of scrap-paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X