No announcement yet.

Good news bad news - SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good news: vala likes the colour blue, and likes the idea of having blue skin

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Bad news: (for Vala that is) She now glows in the dark and can't sneak into Daniel's bedroom at night anymore.
      Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
      Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

good news: that's good news for daniel

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Bad news: she's now looking for someone else to flirt with. EVERYBODY RUN FOR COVER!!!!!!!

Comment

Good News: Some people don't mind Vala's flirtiness.
            Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
            Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
            -Audioslave

Comment

bad news: they get sent to a psyckiatric institute because of that

Comment

Good news: they are now safe from being molested by Vala. LOL!

Comment

bad news: they can no longer contribute to the sgc

Comment

Good News: Vala returns to normal because the blue glowy skin effect wore off finally and Vala asks Samus Aran to join Stargate Command.
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

bad news: The blue glowy skin effect does go away permanently, and when it returns, Samus Aran will be her first victim.

Comment

Good News: Samus captures Vala in a cage, takes her to the Galactic Federation HQ where the medical personnel there cure her(Vala) of her problem and the problom is permanantly solved and nothing any one says can change that
                        Last edited by Col. Shadow Quinn; 01 August 2006, 05:11 PM.
                        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Bad news: Vala bestows eternal geekness to and banishes those who are into things like Metroid. LOL!

(I had to google it to know what the hell Samus Aran was.)

I'm not into things like Metroid and anime. I just don't get the attraction to it.

Comment

Good News: SG-1 comes back after a successful mission.
                            (I only know who Samus Aran is because I used to play Super Smash Bros.--that was a fun game.)
                            Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                            Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                            -Audioslave

Comment

bad news: The SGC has been conquered.

Comment

Good news: Janus forgot to take his medication and was hallucinating the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X