No announcement yet.

Good news bad news - SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good news: Baal gets distracted when blue jello addicted furlings from an alternate universe attacks one of his mines

Comment

Bad News: Because very fabric of the universe could be destroyed if it turned out they actually were Furlings, it turns out they're simply Tribbles and they're multiplying thanks to the Jell-O.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Good News: Baal gets impeached and thrown in jail
        WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Bad News: Daniel sets his crotch on fire.
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
            Bad News: Daniel sets his crotch on fire.
            ?????

Comment

good news: baal is no longer lording over earth

Comment

Bad News: He's lording over Mars.
                Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                -Audioslave

Comment

Good News: Mars doesn't have much going on. Nobody really cares, and, in fact, most people think that's a pretty good place for Ba'al to hang out.
                  [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

bad news: Baal terraforms mars

Comment

good news: odyssey and prometheus destroy mars by beaming mk. 9's in to the core of mars killing baal and destroying mars
                      hehe
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

bad news: the explosion of the planet takes out every system, including back up's on both ships

Comment

Good News: The damage is quickly repaired

Comment

Bad News: A cult of Martian-worshippers is up in arms over the destruction of Mars back on Earth.

Comment

Good News: They agree to be re-located to another planet

Comment

Bad news: The other Planet is an Ori planet and converts the Marsians...
                                [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                                HARRIMAN
                                I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                                [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                                HARRIMAN
                                So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X