No announcement yet.

Good news bad news - SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News: The experts' motive is that they don't want to reveal that he died of a USA-engineered parasite.
    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
    -Audioslave

Comment

bad news: others find out how he died anyway

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News: There is a celebration
        WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Bad News: The public finds out about the stargate.
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

good news: they actually find out through Wormhole Xtreme so no one believes its real

Comment

Bad News: The Ori demand that the stargate be relocated to their new headquarters in Paris.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

good news: the French revolt against the Ori

Comment

Bad News: They just don't have what it takes to overthrow the Ori.

Comment

good news: the French get the Americans to help

Comment

Bad News: The US government has some splainin' to do about those giant, flying toilets.

Comment

good news: they tell everyone that........................THE RUSSIANS ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bad News: They get really pissed. Especially because Colonel Chekov is dead.
                          -Audioslave

Comment

good news: everyone believes the Americans

Comment

Bad News: The Russians launched a nuke.
                              -Audioslave

Comment

good news: the Ori disable the nuke

Comment

Working...
                                X