No announcement yet.

Good news bad news - SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News: Since she's in the brig and that's a little hard to smuggle in one's clothing (especially Anise), the nuclear warhead is far out of Anise's reach at the moment.

By the way, Freya was the symbiote, wasn't she? Or was it the other way around?
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

bad news: using advanced tech the warhead is handheld but still as powerful as a Mark IV

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
        Good News: Since she's in the brig and that's a little hard to smuggle in one's clothing (especially Anise), the nuclear warhead is far out of Anise's reach at the moment.

By the way, Freya was the symbiote, wasn't she? Or was it the other way around?
        Anise=Tok'ra
        Freya=Host
        WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Good News: Because she switched hosts, she no longer has the warhead in her possession anyway.
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

bad news: she has a remote control to the bomb

Comment

Good News: Carter finds the bomb.

Comment

bad news: she has no idea on how to shut it off

Comment

Good News: Dr. Lee does.

Comment

Bad News: It's Doctor Lee.
                    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                    -Audioslave

Comment

Good News: Regardless, he does manage to get the warhead shut down.

Comment

Bad News: There were actually 2 warheads.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good news: The second one only kills Dr. Lee.
                          -Audioslave

Comment

Bad News: The SGC is short a scientist.

Comment

Good News: Jonas Quinn comes back as a scientist.
                              -Audioslave

Comment

Bad News: He claims to see the ghost of Doctor Lee when he's alone in the men's locker room.

Comment

Working...
                                X