No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Recess has been cancelled due to rain, please report to your bunks for your afternoon nap at this time"
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

General Samuels* - Guess who's the new base commander!

* Yes I know he's only a Colonel, but he's a General for the purposes of this nightmare
      The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

: I just wanted to tell all of you, before I leave for Atlantis, that I love someone... I've been hiding it for years... And we've been through so much together, facing certain death side-by-side...
        : (Whispering) Yes! Finally, I get Carte--
        : Come here, Siler!!!!! I LOVE YOU!
        : ... (dies)
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

"Elizabeth Weir and Lt. Colonel John Sheppard have been killed by the Wraith, and Dr. Rodney McKay is now in charge"
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            "Elizabeth Weir and Lt. Colonel John Sheppard have been killed by the Wraith, and Dr. Rodney McKay is now in charge"
            Update: McKay has been killed. Ronon is now in charge!
            The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              "Activating base self-destruct"
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

"This is Zelenka! Self destruct overrided--oh, wait, nevermind..."
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok...."

sigpic
                  www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

"All blue jello has disapeared, be warned Major Carter is not happy and is, wait noooo......."
                    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Singing...
                      Carter:
                      In my ivory tower
                      Life was just a hostess snack
                      But now i've tasted chocolate
                      And i'm never going back

Carter, Teal'c & SG-13:
                      'Cause without love

Teal'c:
                      Life is like a beat that you can't follow

Carter, Teal'c & SG-13:
                      Without love

Carter:
                      Life is doris day at the apollo

Carter, Teal'c & SG-13:
                      Darling, i'll be yours forever
                      'Cause i never wanna be
                      Without love

Teal'c: (hitting high notes)
                      So darling, never set me free

Carter & Teal'c:
                      I'm yours forever
                      Never set me free

Comment

Hammond: Has anyone seen my girdle?

sigpic
                        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                          Hammond: Has anyone seen my girdle?
                          Walter: Siler borrowed it, but he accidentally tightened it too much and suffocated to death.

Comment

Would the driver of the Ha'tak class vessel please return to the top of the mountain. You left the engine running. Kree!
                            I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
                            Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Elizabeth: Umm...has anyone on Atlantis seen the last of the blue jello? And the coffee? And the...oh...NO! MCKAY! Come back here!

McKay: WHERE IS HE?! I'LL GET YOU, SHEPPARD, I WILL, IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!

Elizabeth: Emergency lockdown! Emergency lockdown! Get a doctor, he's in withdrawal!

McKay:*starts crying hysterically* I...WANT...MY...BLUE...JELLO...AND...COFFEE...AND ENERGY BARS!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

This is Sheppard, umm all the food now as lemon in it besides one energy bar in my pocket.

Comment

Working...
                                X