No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landry: Effective immediately, I'm placing Walter in charge of the SGC. He's in charge, until he dies or I find someone better.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

"er, anyone seen a giant bug flying aroung the base? it kinda blue and sucks peoples necks. we lost it a while back, and em we'd really like it back. Sheppard out."
      my fan fics (sga) : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/653206/

Comment

"Attention...Elizabeth Weir and John Sheppard are trying to kill each other again..."
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"listen to my voice... this is the voice of the mysterons!- resistance is futile! MUH HA HA HA !!!"

said Dr Zelenka.
          my fan fics (sga) : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/653206/

Comment

"Dr. Rodney McKay is having caffeine withdrawal...
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"Dr. Janet Fraser has been killed, but don't worry we'll be bringing her back to life as a georgeous rotting-corpse zombie babe"
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

"Dr Frank-N-Furter to the Medical Lab"

Comment

Hammond: Damnit I want to see spirit fingers when you salute me.

Comment

"Colonel Carter please report to the base beauty salon...your roots are showing"

Comment

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Indiana Jones IV sequel has been titled - Indiana Jones versus Alien"

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                        "Ladies and Gentlemen, the Indiana Jones IV sequel has been titled - Indiana Jones versus Alien"
                        Dear god.....I am so tired I forgot what thread I was on and read that and for a moment thought it was serious.....

Comment

"The dieticians have removed all cake and jello from the base"
                          WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

"Effective immediately all PEZ dispensers are banned from the SGC. Anyone caught with a PEZ dispenser will be subject to military court marshall. Have a nice day."

Comment

*Gate opens, iris doesn't close*

Radio crakles: "A swing and a line drive, deep right center, awaaaaaaayyy back and...gone to the stargate!"

*ball comes through and knocks out Siler*

Comment

General Landry: *sees red light* Oh, no! The Ori have activated the self-destruct! We're all gonna die!!!!!! *pauses* Oops. My mistake, that's the intercom light...

~credit to Lauriel for the sig, You rock Girl!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X