No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landry: My daughter, Carolyne Lam has been taken over by an Ori and is loose in the base.
    sigpic
    *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      Unknown Voice: [( over phone )] T.S. Elliot [( line cuts dead )]
      Walter: Who was that Sir?
      Landry: He didn't say.
      Walter: What did he say?
      Landry: T.S. Elliot.
      Walter: Who's T.S. Elliot?
      Landry: I don't know. Get me General O'Neill. [( on phone )] T.S. Elliot [( hangs up )]
      ---------------
      O'Neill: T.S. Elliot? Who the hell is T.S. Elliot? [( to secretary )] Get me Landry! [( on phone )] T.S. Elliot. [( hangs up )]

~~~~~~
      kudos and green to whoever gets the ref
      Originally posted by Wikipedia
      In Catch 22 he is mentioned when Col. Cargill says "name one poet who makes money." Ex. PFC. Wintergreen calls him without identifying himself and says "T.S. Eliot." There is later a T.S. Eliot phone tag between other Colonel and Generals.
      wiki tells me this but i have never seen the film!
      ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Originally posted by LadyWolfie View Post
        wiki tells me this but i have never seen the film!
        tis actually from the book, but yea... that's right
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Walter: I require immediate medical attention, I have Siler's giant, oversized wrench in my head!!! Oh the agony!!!!
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
            Oh good gravy *shakes head in disgust*

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

"Dialing the Stargate is so easy even a caveman can do it"

(Sorry guys - Its an American thing)
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Rodney McKay came through the gate, and someone put lemon on his salmon and he is dead.
                sigpic
                *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

The base is going to self destruct in 3..2.......1
                  sigpic
                  *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Originally posted by gategirl2 View Post
                    The base is going to self destruct in 3..2.......1
                    *number gets stuck at one and the bomb doesn't go off*
                    *everyone ducking and covering their heads looks up*
                    Sam: Of course, it always stops at one.
                    *timer gets unstuck*
                    BOOM!

Comment

Muzak
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Badly tuned band organ music, or at least what Hollywood thinks band organ music should sound like.

Comment

Never would wanna hear, "replicarter is back and in the base along with jacob carter."
                          sigpic
                          *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

"Lt. Ellen Ripley to the med lab. Lt. Ellen Ripley to the med lab...and please bring a flamethrower if you happen to have one."
                            Last edited by chyron; 01 April 2007, 03:24 PM.

Comment

This is really stupid...but if I overheard this on the intercom, I'd freak:

The entire SG1 team singing (and presumably dancing to) the High School Musical soundtrack in its entirety.

(This is what happens to your brain when you are involved in the school musical...HSM has been programmed into my conscious and subconscious mind...)
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"Redrum...Redrum...Redrum"

Comment

Working...
                                X