No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to the vast amount of practical joke that have been played lately, all leave will be canceled untill someone comes forward and confesses to putting Saran Wrap on all the toilets.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Walter:"Could General Landery Please Leave The Base. Your Mother Has Just sent through a large tray of cookies. Repeat, General Landery, Please Leave The Base."
      *Walter runs to gate room to steal cookies*

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

(No longer applies since he left but...)

Walter: Could Col. O'neill please report to the briefing room, the Tok'Ra wish to see him. Col. O'Neill? COL. O'NEILL?!?
        *Shots are heard and a a jet starts up*
        Walter (to Siler): S**t not again. How we gonna get him back this time?
        When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
        The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
        Spoiler:
        MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
        Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
        MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
        Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
        AND
        MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
        Me: Times it by that really big number!
        MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
        Me: How should i know?
        MBA: Its on the board
        Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

An Unrecognized Female Voice shouting: "No... wire... hangers. What's wire hangers doing in this closet when I told you: no wire hangers EVER? "
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

(PJ needs some help....just a warning)

Walter: Sir, there is a large telephone booth thin in the gateroom, should I call security???

It's Dr.Who

Dr.Who: he knows me *shoots Daniel*

: Oh MY-

: wrong thread sir

: sorry, it get's boring here sometimes........

Comment

Attention, testing, testing, everbody, we have officially run out of blue jello.
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                (PJ needs some help....just a warning)

Walter: Sir, there is a large telephone booth thin in the gateroom, should I call security???

It's Dr.Who

Dr.Who: he knows me *shoots Daniel*

: Oh MY-

: wrong thread sir

: sorry, it get's boring here sometimes........

-whirling, wheezing TARDIS sounds-
                What the hell is that?
                The Doctor: -steps out of TARDIS drunk as a loon- I'm a Little Teapot, Short and Stout....
                Rose: -following the Doctor out- Excuse him. Ha had a little too much to drink on Hevn. Could you possibly tell us when and where we are?
                Uh, Earth 2005.
                Rose: Where on Earth?
                Colorado.
                Rose: Right. Thanks.
                The Doctor: -to Sam- Are you my Mummy?
                Rose: -grabs the Doctor by the ear- Wrong Continent, wrong century, and age of woman. We need to go now. -drags him back to TARDIS-
                -whirling, wheezing TARDIS sounds-
                Well that was weird.
                you think you're freaked out? A grown drunken man from the future, by the technology, just asked if i was his mother. He very well may have been my son!
                Impossible. The girl said wrong continent, century, and your age.
                Indeed.
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Daniel, why are you swimming in liquid nitrogen naked?
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                    Daniel, why are you swimming in liquid nitrogen naked?
                    You're confused Vala. This isn't liquid nitrogen. Come join me! The water's great!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      You're confused Vala. This isn't liquid nitrogen. Come join me! The water's great!
                      I can confirm, it's liquid nitrogen all right, and you shouldn't be alive.
                      Oh. AHHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD, SATAN, ALLAH, BUHDDA, BRAMHA, TOM CRUISE USE YOUR WITHCRAFT AND SAVE ME!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                        I can confirm, it's liquid nitrogen all right, and you shouldn't be alive.
                        Oh. AHHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD, SATAN, ALLAH, BUHDDA, BRAMHA, TOM CRUISE USE YOUR WITHCRAFT AND SAVE ME!!!!!!
                        ...Die Daniel Die!
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                          ...Die Daniel Die!
                          You've already died, descended are immune to the effects, haven't you?
                          Yep.
                          So, what? You were trying to kill me?
                          Yep.
                          You are soo gonna get it.
                          You have to get into the liquid nitro to get to me.
                          Damn!
                          sigpic

Comment

Vala: (husky voice)Ah, Walter, you're so good at this! (sigh)
                            Daniel (running frantically into the control room): What the heck is going on?
                            Vala and Walter look up from their game of chess. In unison: What?
                            Knowing smile from Vala: Daniel, I knew you cared! (throws arms around Daniel)

Comment

Attention, Carter's got good news.
                              You can watch the 2nd half of season 10 of Stargate SG-1 on Youtube a few days after the episode will come out in Canada.

Comment

General O'Neill sits down on his chair not relising he just pushed the intercom... " *ball bouncing noise* Row, Row, Row your boat gentally down the stream..." ... Col. Carter and Daniel are eating in the mess hall Daniel: "Does that sound familar?" Sam: "...ahh Crap!" Daniel and sam rushing to Jack's office...Daniel and Sam: "URGO!!!"
                                sigpic
                                *Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis*

"On the other hand, you're an evil killing machine, so no, I'll pass...
                                ...Why, why, why, why, in the wide world of all things rational and sane, would I help you?...
                                ...Trying to leave? Sorry. A little more time in Danny's world!
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X