No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JK Rowling: *comes through the Stargate* Actually he ascended, he's not dead.
    Dumbledore: *descends* Ha ha! I'm not dead! *starts singing random musical songs*

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Jk Rowling: Shut up you...back to your plain of existence now!!!!
      Dunmbledor: yes God!!!
      JK: was tht sarcasm young man?
      Dumbledor: no *drops head*
      JK: that's it!!! No maore hanging out in Jack O'Neill's universe
      Dumbledor: awwww come on
      Jack: Fer crying out loud!!!! I already bought beer and the new simpsons for our sleep over!!!!

Comment

JK: Oh fine... but don't let anyone else know you're alive...

Comment

Daniel: Um, you guys do realise the intercom's on, right?
          JK: GOD DAMNIT!!! That's it! Dumbledore, go back to your plain of existance now, and don't you ever come back!!!
          Dumbledore: AWE!!!! BUT WE WERE GONNA MAKE SMORES IN JACK'S FIREPLACE AND WATCH THE SIMPSONS AND GET DRUNK AND TURN KINSEY INTO A NEWT AND, AND, AND....
          JK: I said NOW!!!!
          Dumbledore: Yes Ma'am.... Sorry Jack
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

: But Dumbldore!!!!! I can't return the *intercom falls* dirty *turns off* rabbid monkey *turns off again* TURKEY!!!!
            Dumbeldor: *whispers* I'll sneak out at ten hommie!
            JK: *grabs Dumbldores ear* Come on Mister!!!!

Comment

Mcay: i have just farted
              Shep: hurry set the self destuct and get very one out
              Weir: John i love
              Sheo: i know so dose teyla
              Teyla: weir u *****
              Shep: idate u both so just go thought the gate
              I am a Colonel in the great colilition
              http://www.stargatechat.zoomshare.com/
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAu-...earch=Stargate

Comment

Dumbledore: Yo! Wassup dog?!?
                Jack: What happened to you? You used to be cool, man! You're supposed to greet people like Jerry Lewis! Not like that, man, not like that.

Comment

I have something important to tell everyone, gladiator fights using NID people!
                  Everyone: YAY!!!!!!!!
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Attention all personnel! Dr. Lam is offering a two for one special in the infirmary. A free proctologial exam with every annual physical.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

*bumbling technician accidentally presses the intercom*
                      Tech: "Holy crap where did all the baal clones go?"
                      Guard: "Oh danm it, i forgot to lock the door again"
                      Tech: "Well at least you locked the weapons locker"
                      Guard: "Danm it!"
                      Tech: "Oh no, dont tell me you didn't"
                      *the sound of several baals footsteps is heard"
                      Tech and Guard: "Danm it!"
                      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Walter: Onschedualled offworld activation, sir!
                        Close the Iris!!
                        Walter: I can't sir, it's broken!! We are not recieving an IDC, sir!!
                        *loud explosion is heard*
                        Spoiler:
                        Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                        I caught frogs and called them prince
                        And made myself a queen
                        Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                        I slept in castles and fell in love
                        Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                        To capture tinkerbell
                        They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                        But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                        And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                        And anything I can to get by
                        And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

"Die Janet Die!"
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

attention all SG teams 1-15 to the briefing room martin needs help with a episode of wormhole xtreme
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

attention, the Battlestar Galactica has landed on base and colonel tigh has used all jello on base to make jello shots. A very drunk carter should be expected any minute now...thank you

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                              hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

attention all personal we Will be testing the new auto selfdistruct system today.
                                so remain calm we are hopeing dr lee fixed all the probelms

Comment

Working...
                                X