No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shweir is such the most lovely word I know... next to Schlmazzle and Hippomonstrososquippedaliophobia.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
      Hippomonstrososquippedaliophobia.
      the fear of big words..ironic isn't it

Comment

Walter: "Attention all personell! Col. Carter and Vala are going to settle their differences the old fashioned way - stripped naked and covered in baby oil!"
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Go Carter!
          Go Vala!
          GO Siler!
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Dr Lam to fight the winner! No holds barred, three falls or a submission to win.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I soooo shouldn't have had that last bean burrito (you know what comes next, ewww!).
              I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Attention, men of the SGC, please take a week off, Daniel is attempting to make the men here gay.
                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Daniel: Jack! Why'd you do that? Oh well... There's still women.
                  Jack: Attention all women, Daniel is trying to make you...
                  *stampede of women tramples Daniel*
                  Jack: I guess they're sensitive about such things... hm...

Comment

Daniel: Jack, look!!!
                    Jack: What is... OMG!!!
                    Daniel *Happly*: It the White Wizard!! *points to a Prior walking down the ramp.
                    There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

*chuckle*
                      Prior: I've bring candy and toys for all who follow the path of Origin.
                      Daniel: What's Origin?
                      Jack: I dunno, but it involves candy... So let's follow it!

Comment

: some one say Candy?

Comment

Prior: Yes, candy. I bring lemon drops.
                          Sheppard: Oh... I was hoping for chocolate... *goes back to Pegasus... forgetting hair gel... again...*

Comment

Rodney: Lemon???
                            Dumbldor: yes!!! they are my favorite
                            Daniel: Dumbeldor is a prior!!!
                            Jack: thanks for the spoiler Daniel, I haven't read book six
                            Daniel: he dies at the end of book six
                            Jack: lalalalalaa I can't hear you!!!

Comment

Sam: Sir, I had no idea you were a Harry Potter fan...
                              Jack: Well... I am. You wanna make something of it?

Comment

Carter: yeah I'll make something of it!!!
                                Jack: what
                                Carter nothing *pats Jack's back*
                                Jack: good *walks off with sign taped to back* *sigh reads: I'm a Harry Potter geek. I cried like a Baby when Dumbledor kicked the bucket*
                                Walter: It's ok Sir we all did
                                Jack: WTF?

Comment

Working...
                                X