X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elles
    *chuckle*
    84. Australia (f***in' kangaroos...)
    lol, grrr, I hope you are either a: An Australian that hit a kangaroo and wrote off your car, or b: a tourist that hit a kangaroo and wrote off your rental car!

101: Big brother
    102: My clients! argh! ALL of them!
    Vows are spoken
    To be broken
    Feelings are intense
    Words are trivial
    Pleasures remain
    So does the pain
    Words are meaningless
    And forgettable

All I ever wanted
    All I ever needed
    Is here in my arms
    Words are very unnecessary
    They can only do harm

Comment

*chuckle*
      103. France (what is it with you people and Zs?)
      104. Louisiana (what is it with Louisiana?)
      105. What (what is it with what?)

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

*chuckle*
        103. France (what is it with you people and Zs?)
        104. Louisiana (what is it with Louisiana?)
        105. What (what is it with what?)
        teehee.
        106. Elles. ( she just gets that PJ1 and penguininablender all riled up about making fun of me)
        107. Conan Obrien ( He has cool hair and he thinks he's so funny...loser)
        108. The Pussycat dolls (none of them would date me)
        109. C3PO ( that dang robot gets more action than me)

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

teehee.
          106. Elles. ( she just gets that PJ1 and penguininablender all riled up about making fun of me)
          *chuckle* *face darkens* I already am dead.

Walter: Unscheduled off-world activation!
          Landry: Have you received an IDC?
          Walter: It's the bannana people of PX-8832!
          Landry: Close the iris!
          Walter: Too late!
          Bannana People: We are the bannana people, we will add your biological and technological data to our own. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
          Landry: Professional Eating Team to the embarkation room!

Comment

teehee.
            110. PJ1's dog (Piddled on my favorite shirt...B*tch) ((seriously though my dog is a girl)) ((my other one however is a boy))
            111. Martin Llyod (most likley will ask for Richard Dean Anderson to play the General part, I wanted him to play me!)
            112. Richard Dean Anderson (pretty boy with great hair, him an d Joe Flanigan)

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
              110. PJ1's dog (Piddled on my favorite shirt...B*tch) ((seriously though my dog is a girl)) ((my other one however is a boy))
              111. Martin Llyod (most likley will ask for Richard Dean Anderson to play the General part, I wanted him to play me!)
              112. Richard Dean Anderson (pretty boy with great hair, him an d Joe Flanigan)
              113. Ayan's school cousellers (Ayan is supposed to be in Anatomy, not Professional Foods... fix her damn schedule already, f***ing, lazy, no good school cousellers)
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                113. Ayan's school cousellers (Ayan is supposed to be in Anatomy, not Professional Foods... fix her damn schedule already, f***ing, lazy, no good school cousellers)
                114. Emirel Lagase (never cooks for me )
                115.Captain Kirk (got the title first....it should be called Caming.....or Shepping...but noooo it's Kirking...maybe it should be Jackosning) *goes off to think*
                Me: I'd like to hear more of this "Jacksoning........Daniel Jacksoning...." not Michael....that'd be......gross.....maybe you should call it "Danieling"
                Cameron: good idea

Comment

Jacksoning actually does make a lot of sense...
                  116. Jell-O (they don't have blue jello in the three-pack)
                  117. Oliver Twist (someone really does need to put that sad little boy out of his misery)
                  118. Barbie (Mary/Sue)
                  119. Ken (boyfriend of a Mary/Sue)
                  120. Daniel Radcliffe

Comment

Jacksoning actually does make a lot of sense...
                    116. Jell-O (they don't have blue jello in the three-pack)
                    117. Oliver Twist (someone really does need to put that sad little boy out of his misery)
                    118. Barbie (Mary/Sue)
                    119. Ken (boyfriend of a Mary/Sue)
                    120. Daniel Radcliffe
                    121. Walt Disney (He Killed Bambi's Mommy)

Comment

122. Walt Disney (he killed Snow White... but brought her back to life)
                      123. Kahn

Comment

122. Walt Disney (he killed Snow White... but brought her back to life)
                        123. Kahn
                        124. Kong (Monkey scare me)
                        125. Curious George
                        126. General Hammond

Comment

124. Kong (Monkey scare me)
                          125. Curious George
                          126. General Hammond
                          teehee, I have to add to one

126. Hammond ( monkeys really scare me)
                          127. Bob Barker (he gets more ladies than me)
                          128. Thor ( he's such a stud, and nobody puts him in the brig for walking around without pants)

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

teehee, I have to add to one

126. Hammond ( monkeys really scare me)
                            127. Bob Barker (he gets more ladies than me)
                            128. Thor ( he's such a stud, and nobody puts him in the brig for walking around without pants)
                            must add to Thor
                            128. Thor (he's done some grody crap to me....*shudder* he thought I was the key for fixing the asgard....yeah my A**. wich is exaclty what he thought)
                            129. Uma Thurman
                            130. Mary Steinburgen (Jack loves her more than me )

Comment

must add to Thor
                              128. Thor (he's done some grody crap to me....*shudder* he thought I was the key for fixing the asgard....yeah my A**. wich is exaclty what he thought)
                              129. Uma Thurman
                              130. Mary Steinburgen (Jack loves her more than me )
                              131. The color peradeaux (sorry for the spelling.)
                              132. Ryan Seacrest ( He is too good looking...he takes even more ladies from me)

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

131. The color peradeaux (sorry for the spelling.)
                                132. Ryan Seacrest ( He is too good looking...he takes even more ladies from me)
                                133. Taylor Hicks (he's too damn sexy....not to mention his soothing voice)
                                134. PJ1 (for writing number 133. on my personal list)

Comment

Working...
                                X