Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by penguininablender
    he should count twice
    19. Rainbow Sun Franks ( That penguininablender would rather make out with him than me...there goes another woman I cant get)

: Honey you couldn't get a woman if she bit you in the butt
    : that sounds kinda sexy..wann give it a try???
    : EW HELL NO!!!

20. Vala again (jerk)
    21. Sheppard (He can get his hair sooo perfect....selfish jerk won't share his secrets)

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One

: Honey you couldn't get a woman if she bit you in the butt
      : that sounds kinda sexy..wann give it a try???
      : EW HELL NO!!!

20. Vala again (jerk)
      21. Sheppard (He can get his hair sooo perfect....selfish jerk won't share his secrets)
      lol
      21. Sheppard (and he won't tell me how he gets his hair to go like that)

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

lol
        21. Sheppard (and he won't tell me how he gets his hair to go like that)

22.Willaim Shatner (Need I say more)

Comment

22.Willaim Shatner (Need I say more)
          lol...I'm getting into this list thing.
          22. William Shatner ( He had spok and I dont. Teal'c hit me when I asked him to be my Spok )
          23. Shep again (because he is good at acting like Shatner)

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

lol...I'm getting into this list thing.
            22. William Shatner ( He had spok and I dont. Teal'c hit me when I asked him to be my Spok )
            23. Shep again (because he is good at acting like Shatner)
            *giggle* I'm starting to like this
            24. Harry Potter (thinks he's soooo good at magic....I could beat his butt with my potronus anyday)
            25. Simon Cowell (He made Cathrine Cry)
            26. Taylor Hicks (he won PJ1's heart and American Idol)

Comment

*giggle* I'm starting to like this
              24. Harry Potter (thinks he's soooo good at magic....I could beat his butt with my potronus anyday)
              25. Simon Cowell (He made Cathrine Cry)
              26. Taylor Hicks (he won PJ1's heart and American Idol)
              on the same american Idol note
              27. Clay Aiken ( he is sooooooooo much cooler than me...I bet he gets more chicks too)
              28. Randy ( I asked to be in his doghouse, but he said heck no)

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

on the same american Idol note
                27. Clay Aiken ( he is sooooooooo much cooler than me...I bet he gets more chicks too)
                28. Randy ( I asked to be in his doghouse, but he said heck no)

29. Lorleie Gilmore (pft...she'll sleep with scum like Chris but not with me)
                30. Rory Gillmore (She'll sleep with scum like Logan....but not with me)

Comment

Son of a motherless goat.....I'll have to remember that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                    Son of a motherless goat.....I'll have to remember that one.
                    ever seen "The Three Amigos" ???? yeah that's where I got it

Comment

No I haven't- what's it about?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                        No I haven't- what's it about?
                        it's really old...Steve Martin and two other guys are actors (washed up actors) who were silent movie stars called the three amigos.....mean while in mexico a town is in trouble and a woman writes to them (thinking they really are heros) they think it's a gig and go down there....and they fight the bad guys thinking it's all an act.... soo funny

Comment

I thought I had heard that before, I hav'nt seen that movie in forever

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Harriman: "Testing, teasting... Hey, is this thing on?"
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                              Harriman: "Testing, teasting... Hey, is this thing on?"
                              Siler: No, go ahead man.
                              Harriman: *rips a HUGE fart*
                              *both laugh*
                              Siler: *rips one that sounds like wet leather being torn apart...for a long while*
                              *both are rolling in the floor laughing*

Meanwhile, in the Commisary...
                              I could do better than that! :raiseeyebrow:
                              *slight pause, then Teal'c looks at Carter with a smirk*
                              Aw he** naw!
                              "Those who listen the most experience the least."

Comment

*Boing!* Zooty, zoot, zoot, zoot...

Comment

Working...
                                X