Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walter I love you
    errr sir
    I know I know, it may be a bit awkward for you but i just can't hide my feelings
    but sir!
    hey hey hey, nobody will have to know...
    SIR YOU HAVE YOUR HAND ON THE INTERCOM!
    wha-
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Walter: The last man to sign up for Yoga classes has to kiss Felger!
      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Walter: "Price check on Fruit Loops, Price Check on Fruit Loops."
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

( walter teaching new guy)
          Walter: so the key is to ACT like you know what you are doing
          new guy: but you're...
          Walter: Now listen! they cant know that all I do is reach, grab, and press buttons. Just do the same ok?
          New guy: you are pressing the intercom button
          walter: *coughs and runs away*

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Walter: "Tonight's dinner will be Baked Beans. Musical programme to follow"

Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
              Walter: "Tonight's dinner will be Baked Beans. Musical programme to follow"

rofl. you make me laugh NT! OK, I can add to that

Walter: The program will center around the musical talents of Jack oniell

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Would Chief Master Sgt. Walter Harriman please report to the Guardroom, his uncle Radar O'Reilly is here to see him.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

"We're the piiiiiiiiiiiraaaaaates who don't do anything..."

Or alternatively:

"This be Captain Carter, and I hereby be comandeering this base!"
                  [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Please welcome our new Platoon Sergeant for the Motor Pool, Master Sgt. Ernest G. Bilko...
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

"YMCA..."

Comment

Jack: "Oh where, is my hairbrush?"
                        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

We are the borg resistance is futile, surrender now or you will be assimilated
                          "Pardonnez-moi, monsieur"
                          'Marie Antoinette'
                          Last words

Comment

......I'm on tonight, my hips don't lie
                            And I'm starting to feel you boy
                            Come on let's go, real slow
                            Baby, like this is perfecto.........
                            WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                              Jack: "Oh where, is my hairbrush?"
                              lol, on the same note.

Jack: O my cheeseburger, I'll wait for you-ooo0ohh!! I 'll wait for you!!

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

"A-bop bapaloopa, a-bop bam bam!"
                                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Working...
                                X