things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
    Daniel: Felger, will you stop singing "Foxy Lady" everytime Sam walks by? It's getting to be just plain creepy now...You can also stop doing the Wayne's World dance with it too...
    LOL!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Sam: Felger, you make fox ears at me one more time and you're going to be the SGC's first man to get a sex change via plastic spoon...
      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

"Attention, personnel, due to threats going around the base, all cutlery will hereby be banned."
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Landry: To the person who tied up Thor and forced him to wear pants, please come to my office immediately!
          Daniel blankly stares at Jack and Cameron

Comment

Due to cutbacks in our funding we will be remvoing coffee and jello from the commissary. Any complaints may be taken up with Senator Kinsey's office....
            WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Col. Mitchell, please come to the Guardhouse, there's a Commander Chrichton here to see you...
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

"Attention, personnel - in order to cover expenses, we have decided to allow tourists into the base."
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Attention all personal, due to recent budget cuts, Col. Carter has devised a way of raising more funds. The following people are required to pose nude for an all year SGC calendar. Dr. Daniel Jackson, Lt. Col. Comeran Mitchell, Major General Jack O'Neill, Lt. Col. Louis Ferreti.......
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                    Attention all personal, due to recent budget cuts, Col. Carter has devised a way of raising more funds. The following people are required to pose nude for an all year SGC calendar. Dr. Daniel Jackson, Lt. Col. Comeran Mitchell, Major General Jack O'Neill, Lt. Col. Louis Ferreti.......
                    ........captain Mal Reynolds
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

"Attention personnel: On Monday, the commissary will only serve lime Jell-O." (At least, I wouldn't want to hear that - I find lime Jell-O icky.)

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                        "Attention personnel: On Monday, the commissary will only serve lime Jell-O." (At least, I wouldn't want to hear that - I find lime Jell-O icky.)
                        Jello in any form/colour/flavour is icky.....

Maybourne and his troup of merry musicians walk through the Stargate.
                        Maybourne (over the com): Greetings, I bring you all tiding of comfort and joy.....comfort and joy.....
                        The band then plays their funny music for the next hour while Maybourne teaches the SGC chef about Guango.

Comment

Attention, advice to all personnel, do not use the men's toilets on level 20, O'neill has the runs!
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

"Attention, K-Mart shoppers..."

Comment

"...Blue light special in the Armory department!"
                              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

"This is Landry. The janitors would like to inform the entire base that the next time somebody stops up all the toilets in the Mens Bathroom, they will have to clean it all up with their hands. No exceptions. Oh, and Walter?"
                                "Yessir?"
                                "Don't wear a pink tutu to the Gateroom agian. Please. Or I'll have to sick Bra'tac on you. You know what happens to him when he's around pink..."
                                "Those who listen the most experience the least."

Comment

Working...
                                X