Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you my mummy? Mummy....
    ;-)
    There's nothing more useless than a lock with a voice imprint.
    - Chancellor Borusa (Invasion of Time)

I'm an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru
    - Omar Q Beckins (The Unauthorized Autobiography)

Comment

Originally posted by President Borusa
      Are you my mummy? Mummy....
      ;-)

Dr. Who!
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
        Dr. Who!
        Sorry, couldn't resist... ;-)

And get me a symbiote on a bun... I want mine medium rare!

Comment

Hammond: Any SGC teams caught streaking through the stargate will be put on suspension. It's bad enough we have to put up with that crap from the Asgard.

Comment

Hammond: dr. felger has expressed to me that he is being treated meanly. all people caught being mean to dr felger will have to stick their buts into the stargate while we deactivate it

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
              Commercials eh?

"Come on down to Master Bra'Tac's Chulak Fried Goa'uld! Today's special: Symbiote in a bun, Apophis sized fires and a large Tok'ra Cola, all for only $3.99"
              I would try that.

Comment

Baal(Pronounce bail): I am Baal, not to be confused with Ba'al. My brothers, Diablo and Mephisto, and I are your new leaders. Please, don't mind the demons, they will be your new best friend. Until they get hungry, that is. Eh heh. Ah hahaha!
                This is my signature. If you like it, good. If you don't, I don't care.
                "The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn

Comment

Feldger: IM BACK, DO YA MISS ME?

Comment

"Attention: we seem to have an infestation of Tribbles. Secure all food and drink immediately! Do not feed these animals!"
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                      "Attention: we seem to have an infestation of Tribbles. Secure all food and drink immediately! Do not feed these animals!"
                      lol.

Sam: I'm pregnant...and it's yours
                      Felger: huh?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

"Until further notice, Jell-O will no longer be available in the Commissary."
                        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                          "Until further notice, Jell-O will no longer be available in the Commissary."
                          Sam: I am now going to set the naquadah generator to overlaod and will NOT fix it until someone gets me JELOOOOOO!!!!

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

"Arrgh, this be Captain Jack Sparrow, and I'm commandeering this base!"

Comment

lol.

Sam: I'm pregnant...and it's yours
                              Felger: huh?
                              Felger: Where was I when this happened?!? I think I would remember something like that!!!!
                              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                                Felger: Where was I when this happened?!? I think I would remember something like that!!!!
                                Sam: Well...remember that one experiment that went awry?...

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Working...
                                X