Stargate word association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

ascended
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Ancients.
        you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Atlantis
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Zpm.
            you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Symbiote

Comment

X marks the spot
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

jaffa

Comment

Dakara
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Gerak

Comment

annoying
                        sigpic

Comment

Season 9.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson.

Comment

Jack
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X