Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steak
    ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
    Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
    -
    "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
    Dr. Daniel Jackson
    -
    "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
    Dean Winchester

Comment

big fight!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Midway
        ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
        -
        "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
        Dr. Daniel Jackson
        -
        "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
        Dean Winchester

Comment

stargates

Comment

Off the Grid
            ~Bushy~

-
            Dr. Daniel Jackson
            -
            Dean Winchester

Comment

Mary Poppins

Comment

Samantha Carter
                ~Bushy~

-
                Dr. Daniel Jackson
                -
                Dean Winchester

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

MacGyver
                    ~Bushy~

-
                    Dr. Daniel Jackson
                    -
                    Dean Winchester

Comment

"I'm stuck on an iceberg with MacGyver!"

Comment

broken leg

Comment

Amputated Leg

Comment

prosthetic leg

Comment

My Daniel!

Comment

Catherine Langford (**well, she did think of him as a son .... **)

Comment

Working...
                                X