X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonas Quin

Comment

Cam
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Jolinar
        When i die bury me face down so the
        hole world can kiss my ass

Please click on these Dragon's for me once a day

Comment

Sam
          sigpic
          button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Vala
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Lucian Alliance

Comment

Netan

Comment

Proir
                  When i die bury me face down so the
                  hole world can kiss my ass

Please click on these Dragon's for me once a day

Comment

Orici

Comment

Adria

Comment

Fire

Comment

Lighting

Comment

camera
                            (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

"Heroes"

Comment

Janet

Comment

Working...
                                X