• Show
Clear All

Ba'al
    sigpic

Comment

clones

Comment

Asgard
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Trinium
          (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

The Spirits
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

aliens
              SGU =Awesome!!!
              Hope it stays as good...
              sigpic

Comment

Humans

Comment

Tauri

Comment

The First World

Comment

Earth
                      (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Abydos

Comment

Sha're

sigpic

Comment

Kasuf

Comment

Skaara

Comment

Klorel

Comment

Working...
                                X