X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camulus

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Kidwizz
    ... oh crap... you mean that... that... THING (aka sil) has siblings... *runs for bunker* *locks it behind me*

oh and sil... your the n00b...
    Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy
    You guys must be glad you weren't in Perth on Boxing Day - we had 44.2 degrees - hottest on record, and we were the hottest capital city on that day IN THE FRAKKING WORLD!!!

had a barbecue on the pavement, actually...
    and Btw for the fahrenheit crew, 44.2 celsius equals 111.5 fahrenheit!!!

Comment

System Lords
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Raa

Spoiler:
        ... oh crap... you mean that... that... THING (aka sil) has siblings... *runs for bunker* *locks it behind me*

You guys must be glad you weren't in Perth on Boxing Day - we had 44.2 degrees - hottest on record, and we were the hottest capital city on that day IN THE FRAKKING WORLD!!!

Comment

Abydos
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Pyramid

Spoiler:

Comment

Goa'uld mothership
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Al'kesh

Spoiler:

Comment

Anubis
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Ascended Daniel

Spoiler:

Comment

Oma Desala
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

If you immediately know the candle-light is fire

Spoiler:

Comment

riddles
                          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Jaffa Jokes
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Undomesticated Equines

Spoiler:

Comment

Iratus bugs
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X